How Not To Live Your Life - Series 1 Page 18

Dammit! I forgot to record it AGAIN!

BBC iplayer! :)

Nah. It will be on again. I'll record it tonight or whenever so I can watch it on my massive telly.

It's on Friday nights as well.

Favourite thing on tv.

Obvious ending, but good laughs and I hope for a second series.

Me too!

I really liked this whole series! I think Dan Clark is a real top notch comedy actor.

I particularly liked Dom's fake dinner party he held. That made me laugh.

I bet Dan liked filming the bit where he smeared beans over Abby's cleavage.

I like this, but there's still room for improvement. Hopefully it'll get a second series and have the chance to step up a gear.

I've only just been catching up on this on my Sky+ and I think it's good on the whole. Patchy but most things are these days.

I first saw it on Paramount when he did the guide to dating, and that girl was much better than this Abby. http://www.paramountcomedy.com/shortcuts/series.aspx?seriesID=9

Eddie is definitely the best character, he's an amazing actor

I also enjoyed the fake dinner party to. It's gradually become more enjoyable, but there's still room for improvement.

Also Isabel Fay Lovey

Laughed more in the first five-ten minutes of this episode than in the rest of the series combined. Very funny. Still another 10 minutes to go, but rather enjoying it.

Quote: Winterlight @ September 17 2008, 8:58 AM BST

I bet Dan liked filming the bit where he smeared beans over Abby's cleavage.

Sorry, but are they getting bigger with each episode?

I warmed to this as it went on. I think it started badly but got better. Eddie is the best character and easily the most likeable. I'd probably watch a second series.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ September 18 2008, 10:05 AM BST

Sorry, but are they getting bigger with each episode?

I warmed to this as it went on. I think it started badly but got better. Eddie is the best character and easily the most likeable. I'd probably watch a second series.

If I'm correct, which I most probably am, hehe, she was pregnant when she was filming.

I'm intrigued by all of the Eddie-praise, because he's the most pointless, third-rate, unnecessary ancillary character I recall seeing in any British sitcom. Ever. Apart from his role in this final episode, there was no apparent reason for his being present, no development of the character, in any way, shape, or form. IIRC, someone said that he wasn't present in the pilot, and only appeared during the series proper. I am miles far from surprised by this.