One Trick Ponies Page 4

The phenomenon that is Paedo Rock is part of their campaign to spread the message through the medium of music. It can be done subliminally and using 'backwards masking'. Listen to Gary Glitter's 'I'm The Leader of The Gang' backwards and you hear, 'plasticine, confectionery, cuddly toy, if there's thatch on the roof it's time to move in.'

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 3 2008, 1:49 PM BST

Maybe you just have a brain malfunction that makes shit sound good, I don't know.

I have.

This sounds good...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=4067465

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ September 3 2008, 2:22 PM BST

The phenomenon that is Paedo Rock is part of their campaign to spread the message through the medium of music. It can be done subliminally and using 'backwards masking'. Listen to Gary Glitter's 'I'm The Leader of The Gang' backwards and you hear, 'plasticine, confectionery, cuddly toy, if there's thatch on the roof it's time to move in.'

Eh?

The phrase 'If there's thatch on the roof, It's time to move in' could be a local colloquilism but basically it refers to girls who have that first flush of growth in the pubic hair department and what young guys might do

Oh my...

But can that seriously be heard backwards?

Prob not, I was talking shite as usual :)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 3 2008, 1:49 PM BST

Yeah, because The Who were shit, wern't they . . ? I stand by my original statment regarding the 'music' of Scooter. And their sales only goes to prove there are a lot of idiots around. I'm not saying you yourself are an idiot. Maybe you just have a brain malfunction that makes shit sound good, I don't know.

Urgh! I'm sorry but Scooter drive me mental. They are pure evil and must be destoyed.

Quote: Griff @ September 3 2008, 2:01 PM BST

I love this logic that as soon as we find out someone is a paedo then anyone who likes their music must be one too.

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ September 3 2008, 2:22 PM BST

Listen to Gary Glitter's 'I'm The Leader of The Gang' backwards...

Nigel listens to Gary Glitter's 'I'm The Leader of The Gang' backwards - Ooooh - er!

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ September 3 2008, 2:55 PM BST

Prob not, I was talking shite as usual :)

I did suspect so.

He's in Total Recall! He's in Predator! He's in Jingle All The Way!

Quote: Morrace @ September 3 2008, 2:57 PM BST

Nigel listens to Gary Glitter's 'I'm The Leader of The Gang' backwards - Ooooh - er!

Edit:

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ September 3 2008, 2:42 PM BST

basically it refers to girls who have that first flush of growth in the pubic hair department and what young guys might do

DOUBLE Ooooh - er!

Hey, whaddaya trying to say?

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ September 3 2008, 3:13 PM BST

Hey, whaddaya trying to say?

TREBLE Ooooh - er!