Milestone posts Page 7

Quote: zooo @ September 1 2008, 10:27 PM BST

Don't be silly! I wear makeup.

Robyn fact. I don't bother with make-up. My lenses playing up, or me just getting into a mess muck it up anyway! :P

Plus you don't need it!

No makeup rules.

I seem to remember you (Zooo) promoting the joys of bestiality. I think with a certain lovable bear (blushes slightly). Or was that just my fantasy? (Checks bear log for memory but decides to eat the ants instead.)

Quote: zooo @ September 1 2008, 10:45 PM BST

Plus you don't need it!

Quoted for much truth.

Quote: Aaron @ September 1 2008, 10:45 PM BST

No makeup rules.

Only someone who hasn't seen me without make-up can say that. And I'm not robynning here.

Robyn, of course, is lovely as she is.

Quote: roscoff @ September 1 2008, 10:45 PM BST

I seem to remember you (Zooo) promoting the joys of bestiality. I think with a certain lovable bear (blushes slightly). Or was that just my fantasy? (Checks bear log for memory but decides to eat the ants instead.)

I might roll around with a nice teddy bear, it's when the possibility of excrement gets involved that it makes me sad.

Quote: zooo @ September 1 2008, 10:48 PM BST

I might roll around with a nice teddy bear, it's when the possibility of excrement gets involved that it makes me sad.

Hey! It keeps down the mosquitos and scares off Dale Winton. What more could you want?

Quote: roscoff @ September 1 2008, 10:45 PM BST

Sounds more like Ellie.

Quote: Finck @ September 1 2008, 10:48 PM BST

Only someone who hasn't seen me without make-up can say that. And I'm not robynning here.

Everyone looks better without makeup though. It's the law.

'Cept me, obviously.

Quote: Aaron @ September 1 2008, 10:58 PM BST

'Cept me, obviously.

What make up do you wear then?

I don't. But I'd look better if I did.

Quote: Aaron @ September 1 2008, 10:58 PM BST

Sounds more like Ellie.

Everyone looks better without makeup though. It's the law.

'Cept me, obviously.

Wrong.

Edit. I did this from another poster so do apologise.

Quote: zooo @ September 1 2008, 10:45 PM BST

Plus you don't need it!

*runs away* >_<

Quote: Aaron @ September 1 2008, 11:00 PM BST

I don't. But I'd look better if I did.

Probably not. Boys in make up look weird, apart from...

Yes. It's a nice thought, that everyone looks better without. But it's just not true I'm afraid.

I'm only talking a little bit of subtle, natural makeup, not plastered on eyeshadow and blusher an inch think. That looks horrible.

Some boys look mega sexy with a bit of eyeliner.