Good evening Page 2

Aw, was it one of them cheapey ones then? Not Chicago Town ones we mentioned the other day. But like 'own brand' type cheap.

Hi vim, I'm not welcoming you properly until I see the outcome of the topping debate. Could get interesting.

Wave

How dare you suggest I would eat a cheap pizza!
I actually don't know what it was, just that it was too big for me to eat. I was beaten into submission by a pizza. :(

Aww. Sorry! Didn't mean toooo! :(

*feels ashamed*

I didn't know though, Mummy zooo might have bought it without zooo knowing!

Hello and welcome!

Hi! everyone i'm jon,into classic britcoms,s&s,otb,carry on's etc,looking forward too posting with you all! Wave

Hi Jon!

You can make your own intro thread here...and then we can all pick on you in there! ;)

Welcome *waves*

Hey Jon!

Quote: jon howarth @ August 17 2008, 3:44 PM BST

Hi! everyone i'm jon,into classic britcoms,s&s,otb,carry on's etc,looking forward too posting with you all! Wave

Hi Jon, welcome to the site! :)

Juuuuuust want to say quickly though, please use capitals and correct grammar and such! It makes things infinitely easier and quicker to read for everyone else.

Thanks! :)

Quote: vim1 @ August 14 2008, 7:30 PM BST

Hello

I've waited all of 5 seconds after registering to introduce myself.

I am a fan of radio and TV comedy, mainly the shows from before the mid 90s.

With some of the 60s and 70s shows I tend to be more interested in viewing the social history, attitude and culture of the times.

That's enough for now.

What do I have to tell everyone my life story. Have they brought their sleeping bags?

Deja ahora, y nunca regresar.

I'm sure that she will return, frostyboy.