Things that piss you off Page 246

Well...I have to buy something embarrassing, and my mum called because she was making a list. She said to me when I told her what I needed "Can't you go get them from it end of the road?!" and I said, "No, I'm going out." To which she said "Why on earth does that matter!?" I said "Erm, no Mum, I'm going *out*." She still didn't see the problem, so she hung up - thinking I was being stupid; then called back laughing down the phone, realising what she'd suggested.

Not that funny unless I fill in the blank of what I needed, and you were there!

So, err, I see Lab Rats is on tonight.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ July 31 2008, 2:04 PM BST

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

See! I'm going to hide now...

Aw, poor Scatters.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ July 31 2008, 2:04 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Quote: Graham Bandage @ July 31 2008, 2:03 PM BST

Where's zooo when you need her?

Pff Zoooo and Scats are in cahoots...

The women are turning on us... as usual.

Laughing out loud I love the word "cahoots"!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 31 2008, 2:16 PM BST

Laughing out loud I love the word "cahoots"!

I love the phrase "Tell me the bloody thing you were going to tell us!!!!!"

I told you!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 31 2008, 2:03 PM BST

Well...I have to buy something embarrassing, and my mum called because she was making a list. She said to me when I told her what I needed "Can't you go get them from it end of the road?!" and I said, "No, I'm going out." To which she said "Why on earth does that matter!?" I said "Erm, no Mum, I'm going *out*." She still didn't see the problem, so she hung up - thinking I was being stupid; then called back laughing down the phone, realising what she'd suggested.

Not that funny unless I fill in the blank of what I needed, and you were there!

I had a male friend who could not cope with female stuff at all. I was hauling myself to superdrug to buy certain ladies things and bumped into him and we decided to wander home together as we lived on the same road. I said I just had to nip into the shop. He followed me in. As I got to that aisle, I turned to find him missing. I later found him outside blushing and looking shocked. What a girl!

Things that piss you off? Lads that punch girls, has anyone seen today's daily mail? Not f**king cricket at all. I know she probably ruined his nice white gay T-shirt but puching her in the face full tilt, a slight over reaction maybe? She flew up in the air he hit her that hard. At the risk of sounding like an old man, what is going on with the world? It's all wrong. Not funny but there you go, I needed to get it off my chest.

They both look like chavs. Punching a chav woman isn't like punching a normal woman. Different rules apply.

Well I don't know about that put I take your point.

I'm more annoyed about the bear who got a jar stuck on his head in America. Just like Winnie the Pooh.

Cute story, eh?

It was until they shot it.