The Visit - BBC1 Repeat Page 2

One of my top 10 sitcoms, hope it gets a second (and third, and fourth) series. I think an XMAS special for this would really work and maybe and earlier timeslot rather than 10:40 on a Wednesday night!

Always seem to catch the last 10 minutes when I get into bed and am always disappointed I've missed the start. Not consistently laugh out loud funny but very well written. And, as someone else said, a great example of a sitcom well done in a confined space like The Smoking Room.

Hope it gets another series. The sort of thing I'll buy on dvd whenever I see it.

Finally managed to watch this. Although I did miss the first 15 minutes.

I thought it was good. One of the better sitcoms in quite some time.

Missed this. Will try and get it on iplayer.

The Visit is one of my favourite sitcoms. I was soooooo pleased to see it repeated because my boyfriend missed it first time around. He loves it!!
Great characters and non-stop chuckles... fantastic writing and well acted.

Deffo deserves a second series. ;)

I agree with Will - a Christmas special would be perfect. (bit late now though!)

Finally got round to watching this - very good. When's the last one on?

Quote: Simon Stratton @ August 5 2008, 10:43 PM BST

Finally got round to watching this - very good. When's the last one on?

It's a seven episode series so there are actually two left: https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/the_visit/episodes/

They're on Wednesday nights at 22:45.

If only there was a website that told me how many episodes there were in the series... ;)

Glad to see it getting re-runs and DVD series. Really really really want a second as it is one of best things BBC have produced this decade.