Good moaning!

Hi everyone, my name's Phillip (Pip for short) and I'm mad about British comedy. You name it, I've probably got it on DVD.

Favourite shows are Red Dwarf, Man About The House, Bottom, The Lovers, Porridge, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, The Mighty Boosh, Steptoe And Son, The IT Crowd, On The Buses, Coupling, anything with Vic and Bob... I could go on!

One of my all time favourites has to be 'Allo 'Allo! - I actually run a website dedicated to it called "The Complete Guide To 'Allo 'Allo" at http://www.alloallo.org.uk -

It's not complete yet, of course, but it should be by the end of the year. It's well worth a visit if you're a fan of Rene and co!

Pip.

Welcome Phillip! :) Wave

Wave Ta for the welcome! :)

Good afternoon, Phillip. Happy posting!

Blimey, talk about comprehensive! Well done on the site, and welcome to the BSG! :)

Cheers Aaron! :)

Hey Pip! Welcome to the board Wave

Nice site btw - good job! I thought Aaron would like it especially.

Have to say, 'Allo 'Allo! is still genius, even watching it now.

Wave

Welcome Phillip!

Quote: Simon Stratton @ August 14 2008, 6:09 PM BST

Have to say, 'Allo 'Allo! is still genius, even watching it now.

Correct.

Hello Pip.

Coincidence what - especially with Anna and her signed photo of Arthur Bostrom floating about!

Welcome!!!

Mmmmm, Arthur Bostrom.

Hello friends new, old, and odd,
Would anyone like to have their photograph taken with the signed photograph of Arthur Bostrom? (the signed photograph dot com)
Lovely curtains by the way,
A xxx

Hey Anna,

Why don't you start your own thread in Intro! :)

P.S I already have had my photo taken with it!

Quote: AnnaB @ August 21 2008, 12:03 PM BST

Hello friends new, old, and odd,
Would anyone like to have their photograph taken with the signed photograph of Arthur Bostrom? (the signed photograph dot com)
Lovely curtains by the way,
A xxx

Welcome aboard finally Anna, got you and Maz down for my plus 2 for the BSG meet.

And Ello Phillip,

You can all go and join up yourself, make yourself comfy... pull up a muffin.