Black Books Rules! Page 5

Quote: hotzappa11 @ June 24, 2007, 11:47 AM

If you get the Hot Fuzz DVD you'll be cumming for days.

I will? Why?

Have you *seen* Simon Pegg in a police uniform?

Oh, come on. It's all about Timothy Dalton's 'tache.

I changed my mind, Brian Blessed's commentary on the Flash Gordon DVD is the best DVD commentary ever. Everything else is shit.

I have just found black books and managed to watch the whole 3 series twice in 2 weeks!
I have the god damn song in my head too . . . Pardon me boy, is that the chatanuga choo choo . . . It will drive me insane but i dont care. I find Bernand Black a strangely eligible chap for marriage too . . .

I do too! I seriously love it. In my third year of uni I watched all of them in about a month. AWESOME!

A month? I watched them all in two days.

I did have to study a the same time.

Lightweight!

(Of course, one must read "study" as "get thoroughly wasted, blow all of my student loan on alcohol, and then whine and complain when I can't afford food". :P)

Quote: EllieJP @ July 15 2008, 1:24 PM BST

I did have to study a the same time.

What did you study? And where?

Northampton Uni. Media Studies...and before you give me grief, I worked my bloody arse off and got a good lot of experience, and now have a good job.

Quote: EllieJP @ July 15 2008, 2:57 PM BST

Northampton Uni. Media Studies...and before you give me grief, I worked my bloody arse off and got a good lot of experience, and now have a good job.

I would never give you grief, Ellie. And it hurts me that you think I would. Teary

Awww sorry Chip. *sends dirty PM*

I've just read it. I'm off to knock one out in the gents. :)

Glad you liked. :D