HAAAAAPPPPPPY Canada Day!!!!

I'm drunk as a skunk and just got back from downtown Ottawa! WOOOOO yaaaay for loud noises and explosions! Woooooo!
Later my Commonwealth brotha's and sistas from a different motha

Cheers!

July 4th is just around the corner, so please pardon the noise and explosions from down south.

I had to work that day, but a least it's time and a half. An extra 100 bucks on my paycheque....an extra 100 bucks on my visa Eh?

It was Canada Day? I can't believe I missed it!

Incidentally, what do you call Canada geese over there? I imagine it's just geese.

I call them a nuisance.
They're noisy and they crap everywhere
Angry

What's Canada day?

An excuse for Canadians to get pissed....like they needed one.
It's our nations birthday (July 1,1867).In the good 'ol days it was called Dominion Day.

Dominion Day, cool, that sounds like something out of Star Trek!

Theres Canada Day celebrations in Trafalgar what should we expect?

And we should have an Empire day.

Empire Day vs Dominion Day.

Quote: sootyj @ July 2 2008, 9:21 AM BST

Theres Canada Day celebrations in Trafalgar what should we expect?

And we should have an Empire day.

Why would they want to celebrate Canada day in Trafalgar? Are there a lot of Canadians living in London? Just go to your local, order a Labatt's and put some Stompin' Tom Connors on the jukebox, that'll do.

Empire day? Now that would be one hell of a party!

We have all the refugees fleeing your tyranically left wing gouvernment.

Curt you murdered your moustache, how could you?

Quote: bcbud @ July 2 2008, 9:35 AM BST

Why would they want to celebrate Canada day in Trafalgar? Are there a lot of Canadians living in London? Just go to your local, order a Labatt's and put some Stompin' Tom Connors on the jukebox, that'll do.

Empire day? Now that would be one hell of a party!

London is arguably the most diverse and mixed city on earth. Evidently, you would be more than a little surprised of all of the different cultures and nationalities.

Oh and Canada House, part of the Candian High Commission, is pretty much on Trafalgar Square.

I bet you're feeling it today, Curty :)

Now bcbud's the only one laughing - with his extra cash, while everyone else has probably drunk themselves into debt.

We should have a Britain day. It would take a truly great PM to come up with that idea though Whistling nnocently

I went past it yesterday and had noooooo idea what was going on.

But the capital was pretty vibrant that night.