Saturday night "Entertainment" on ITV Page 2

you're probably right

Unlike saying things twice. That's well funny.

*edit* (That wasn't directed at ajp!)

Comes from getting spazzy hands and clicking the Post Reply button twice. :P

I expect. I wouldn't know. Never happened to me.

My tongue is hanging out for a repeating of Curb on more4. They showed all series a few months ago, I'll be more then happy for it to be on a constant loop.

Me too. Where *is* it?
I missed a load of series 1.

"You're a self-loathing Jew... Hey, I may loathe myself, but it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm Jewish." - One of my favourite quotes and sums him up nicely.

Vaugner episode was great, especially the end with the orchestra. I can get Curb on tap because my flat mate, whos a film student, is like a Blockbusters. Hes got all of Curb and 100s of other films. Just posted this to make you jealous :)

Can we borrow him?

That is my favourite episode too. That and the beloved C*nt one.

You notice how ITV's spinoff channels itv2, itv3 itv4 are better than the main channel?

Yup. Definitely.

That's because their channels repeating successful shows, whereas ITV1 doesn't have that luxury because it's in the present and has a higher rate of hit and miss.

Quote: hotzappa11 @ May 13, 2007, 11:49 AM

You notice how ITV's spinoff channels itv2, itv3 itv4 are better than the main channel?

Very true, very true. ITV1's comedy output is woeful, but ITV3 particularly is rather good.

Quantum Leap.

No, no. Due South. ha

Lol I used to love Due South, never got around to watching these repeats though.