I am sooooooooooooooo Brave

I got my Jack Danny waxed today.

I
am soooooooooooooo Brave.

Now i look like a red faced angry man with big lips.

Beat that..

Ps. I am a very pissed gal. I am so going to get rid of this thread when i awaken

Quote: charley rance @ May 5, 2007, 1:35 AM

I got my Jack Danny waxed today.

I
am soooooooooooooo Brave.

Now i look like a red faced angry man with big lips.

Beat that..

Ps. I am a very pissed gal. I am so going to get rid of this thread when i awaken

Oh no you're not! ;)

you have a strong need for pain and confession.

That will teach you to drink so much what idiot went drinking with you and I hope he didn.t do the waxing

I always thought "charley rance" sounds like some weird sexual innuendo rhyming slang.

"I got stuck right in her charley rance."

"Her charley rance smells of fish."

"Your charley rance is sticking out!"

"I'd like to stick my hands up her Charley Rance"

OMG!!! The things I write when I am pissed. Imagine what I must say to peeps. Jeeeez. You were out last night Gerry. Was I barred?

Well It was unnecessary to share my waxed Jack Danny info with you all, but hey. Never mind. I think I PM'd you Aaron and begged for you to ban me from this site of a weekend.

Sorry Guys.

Ps. It now looks like a naked chicken. The redness has gone down but the lips are still full.

>_<

I think I might have to set up an auto-ban for Charley, between the hours of 7pm and 7am. :P

Quote: Aaron @ May 5, 2007, 3:18 PM

>_<

I think I might have to set up an auto-ban for Charley, between the hours of 7pm and 7am. :P

Probs a very good idea. Just from Thurs til sun. I only drink thurs, fri's & most saturdays.

Well I, for one, feel sorry for poor old Jack... I mean what did he do to deserve treatment like that?

He grew too big for his pants.

Ahhh...

Oh....

Yuck!

:D

Quote: Aaron @ May 5, 2007, 3:18 PM

>_<

or between 6am and 6 am the following morn.

Or how about between 6pm on Saturday and 5:59pm the following Saturday?

You guys are so sweet to me. If I didnt feel the pure Lurrrrrrrrve coming up from this thread I may have to top myself. (with hundreds & thousands).