General, General Thread Page 469

McFlurrys.

Quote: zooo @ June 6 2008, 1:17 AM BST

Why on earth were you forced to use maths?

Were you calculating the angle of the hypoteneuse?
Er, or something of that ilk...

I've been hard at it at the coding mineface all day, working on the new BCG forums. Coming along nicely, but some of the logic involved is extremely complex!

Quote: Nobby9360 @ June 6 2008, 1:16 AM BST

Maths? Why what have you been doing today.
And I now hate the NHS as well as the plethora of other things ( BT, bin-men, starbucks and so on) for arseing up my shoulder operation for the second time.
Twots.

My Dad had exactly the same problems, two NHS operations and his shoulder was still pretty f**ked, so he managed to get his work to pay for him to get it done privately. All fine now!

Quote: Nobby9360 @ June 6 2008, 1:18 AM BST

Or calculating the area of a cone...?
why do they teach that out of interest?

Sadism.

Hmmmm, it's a possibility that's true, but aren't they cups?

No, it is McFlurrys.

Quote: Nobby9360 @ June 6 2008, 1:20 AM BST

Hmmmm, it's a possibility that's true, but aren't they cups?

F**k.

McFlurrys are too small.
And what flavor?

Quote: NickTheDon @ June 6 2008, 1:20 AM BST

My Dad had exactly the same problems, two NHS operations and his shoulder was still pretty f**ked, so he managed to get his work to pay for him to get it done privately. All fine now!

After going to a private hospital to see a special consultant man last week, I really don't want to go to an NHS one again! A nice, quiet waiting room with big comfy chairs, and I got to read the previous day's new edition of Country Life (and weep at the properties I can't afford) rather than flick through a pile of weekly womens' mags from 3 months ago.

Quote: Nobby9360 @ June 6 2008, 1:22 AM BST

McFlurrys are too small.
And what flavor?

I've only tried the creme egg one.

I don't really like to venture outside the safety of a cheeseburger Happymeal when in McDonalds.

Quote: NickTheDon @ June 6 2008, 1:20 AM BST

Nope, it was truly f**ked to start with to be fair. They just didn't want to replace the whole joint right away.
Still it means i get to sit at home and do not much at all in the sun of Cornwall. Which is nice.

Are you going to get a bionic shoulder?
That would be cool.

Quote: zooo @ June 6 2008, 1:24 AM BST

I don't really like to venture outside the safety of a cheeseburger Happymeal when in McDonalds.

:D

I always reckon that restaurants (even those like McDonald's) should do little tasters, 'cos I often fancy trying different things but am too scared to buy them in case they're horrid and I have to throw them away.

Ice cream shops have the right idea.

Quote: zooo @ June 6 2008, 1:25 AM BST

Are you going to get a bionic shoulder?
That would be cool.

"NOBBY ... SMASH!" *things crash everywhere*

I'm not really a McD's fan ( apart from the |McFlurry) i prefer Burger King, although i will concide that McD's chips are better. Sorry, fries.
No! Ronald! I said Fries! Please! What are you doing with that bun?! Nooooooooo!

Whatever happened to Ronald and the gang anyways?

They were probably deemed as too scary.

Burger King fries/chips are, as I believe the kids say, rank.

Not sure about the bionic bit, but i do know it'll be part carbon fibre, which is awsome. I think the rest will be titanium.
and I'll set off metal detectors