General, General Thread Page 468

We just saw up Davina's skirt, I think that sums up the show pretty well.

I didn't!

*rewinds*

Wait ... Davina. Sick

She looks quite hot today I think.

I dunno... I've not really seen her much before. Tend to steer clear of her kind of programmes.

Quote: Aaron @ June 5 2008, 9:20 PM BST

I dunno... I've not really seen her much before. Tend to steer clear of her kind of programmes.

Really, I thought you were her target audience? :P

Eh?

Just been to see Sex and the City... and it was actually amazing. I have never been in a cinema with SO many women though! Madness! I've also never felt so many emotions in the space of 2 hours.

Quote: EllieJP @ June 5 2008, 11:25 PM BST

Just been to see Sex and the City... and it was actually amazing. I have never been in a cinema with SO many women though! Madness! I've also never felt so many emotions in the space of 2 hours.

Haha, I just got back this minute from doing the exact same thing!! Freaky. Although I was more dragged along, I'm not usually a fan. It was great though, I admit it.
I have learnt that women are louder in the cinema than men. >_<

And wasn't it like 4 hours?! It seemed like forever. :P

It went too quick for me...although I was quite shocked at the sex scenes and the full frontal male nudity...although Dante is now my favourite hot man EVER...soaped up of course!

Quote: EllieJP @ June 5 2008, 11:36 PM BST

It went too quick for me...although I was quite shocked at the sex scenes and the full frontal male nudity...although Dante is now my favourite hot man EVER...soaped up of course!

There WAS penis!!

I said to my mates after that I couldn't believe it was a 15 what with the little show of sausage, and they said they didn't see any, and that I was a perv. HA.

Maybe it's only pervs that look at the crotch though... :P

My shallow side did rather like Dante avec soap, I agree.

Filthy, depraved bitches.

Err, I am of course refering only to Ellie.

I'm sure that Rachel is the most loveliest girlie around. Whistling nnocently

I think the corner of my brain may be melting from all of the maths I've had to do today.

Maths? Why what have you been doing today.
And I now hate the NHS as well as the plethora of other things ( BT, bin-men, starbucks and so on) for arseing up my shoulder operation for the second time.
Twots.

Why on earth were you forced to use maths?

Were you calculating the angle of the hypoteneuse?
Er, or something of that ilk...

Quote: Nobby9360 @ June 6 2008, 1:16 AM BST

And I now hate the NHS as well as the plethora of other things ( BT, bin-men, starbucks and so on) for arseing up my shoulder operation for the second time.
Twots.

They put your ARSE on your SHOULDER? :O

Sue them!

Or calculating the area of a cone...?
why do they teach that out of interest?