Roman's Empire BBC2 12/04/07 21.30 Page 3

I'm not sure how many will agree with me but i enjoyed the 2nd episode.

It had a lovely peformances from Chris O'Dowd (his screen wife was funny to) and the main guy whose name i can't remember. Nicholas Burns was over the top as usual, and there was too much flesh, ha.

Fact: Morwenna Banks is the voice of the baby.

Hmm, well I did kind of enjoy it. Not funny particularly, but watchable. DID NOT LIKE KITTY DYING THOUGH. *angry*

Matthew Horne is the name you're thinking of.

(And yes, I spotted that too.)

I missed the second show. I think it's only fair to try something twice - but I was on my death bed. Maybe it's on my replay service. Is it worth having another go?

Can't hurt any...

I think it was an improvement, but i still don't think very highly of it.

I didn't enjoy the second show as much. Felt I wanted it to end.

Why does Leo(Mathew Horne) *always* wear a shirt and tie? That is *really* aggravating...

Dan

It's like a unfiform isn't it, the average joe/loser?

I watched it and thought "this is getting vvveeerrryyy strange". i liked the fact that its quite fast pace, meaning if you dont like one bit you go onto the next bit.
however some jokes could be polished and the sterotyping could be a little better. oh and
"BOSH!!!!!!!"
that character is so scary. he dances naked in churches, because that's what normal people do?!

I liked the 3rd episode. I laughed a few times but mostly had a grin on my face all the way through. Chris O'Dowd on top form again but Nicholas Burns really needs to tone it down though.

I'm fond of the direction, quick cuts, etc.

Oh, and Scarlett Rose Patterson the youngest girl may play a bit of a chav but she's darn cute. It needed to be said i think. :P

I think this series is getting better as it progresses. I really enjoyed the 3rd episode.

Watching this now and its pants, its been on for 14 minutes and there has been only two jokes which were rubbish.

Yet another British version of an American show which is rubbish, at least the American Office is watchable and quite funny.

Just watched this weeks' ep, and must say it's growing on me. More of a comedic light-hearted serial than a true comedy/sitcom I think, but I am finding that I like it.

Bosh!

Are they paying you?

I wish.

Come on Aaron the Romania joke was a crime against comedy. They even gave you a shot of the map in case you're retarded. I bet they came up with the joke before they gave Roman his name.

Having said that I can see how it is likeable, therefore I apologise for that outburst. I will now go and punish myself.