what celebs have you met

I've met my hero, needless to say who.

I have met Rich Hall and Robin Ince after two gigs they performed.

for those that don't know, my hero is Gregor Fisher.

Lionel Blair and Sue Pollard (not at the same time). I met them both when i was on holiday and they were staying in the same hotel.

Oh, and a Northampton cricketer who i can't remember the name of.

I've met quite a few of the celeb chefs - because I was in the studio audience for a couple of Ready Steady Cook programmes. A most enjoyable day out and we got to chat to the chefs after. They were all very friendly and not stuck up at all. Phil Vickery was lovely, a really nice guy.

And another claim to fame: my cousin's (then) boyfriend's brother was in Bad Manners and we all got complimentary tickets to watch the band and meet them in their dressing room after the show. I think we were the only people over 13 in the audience but it was good fun. Buster Bloodvessel was a right good laugh.

I worked with Chris Tarrant years ago in Windsor Theatre. We were in Joseph and The Technicolour .......

I also met Rod Stewart, Lulu,Sylvester Stallone & his then wife Bridget Nielson, Phil Collins, lots of footballers & Timothy Spall. Oh and several more but I am bored now. I worked in a very posh hotel for 3 years from aged 16-19 and they were allways foloating in and out. Never met an idol tho. *sobs*

Quote: charley rance @ April 22, 2007, 12:16 PM

I worked with Chris Tarrant years ago in Windsor Theatre. We were in Joseph and The Technicolour .......

You mean the Theatre Royal? Nice place.

Simon Mayo is the only one I can think of, it was the best day of my life.

Um... Mr Motivator.

I see celebs about the place now and then, but I never really meet them. I wouldn't want to force that particular pleasure upon them.

Bill Oddie in HMV really stands out.

People keep telling me Johnny Depp lives in Bath but i've only ever bumped into David Essex in sainsburys and Anthony Stewart Head.

Even though 80000 other people were there, i felt like Keith Richards was addressing me personally at a stones gig when he started mumbling on the mic.

Rik Mayall was as mental as you would believe.

Er.. sonya from eastenders?

Hey Bombs over Slogh. Are you a Rolling Stones fan. I am their No 1 fan see. Them and the Who.

Quote: bombs over slough @ April 22, 2007, 2:01 PM

People keep telling me Johnny Depp lives in Bath but i've only ever bumped into David Essex in sainsburys and Anthony Stewart Head.

He is meant to have bought a house in Bath, yes. There was some talk of him having a look around local schools as well.

Celebrities. Errrmmm...

Most of the cast of Green Wing, Rolf Harris, The Chuckle Brothers, Paul Daniels, and I'm sure that there are others, but I can't think of them.

Oh, Sir Trevor McDonald sat behind me in a very posh London restaurant a few years back. And then the same day I almost knocked Claire Sweeney in front of a black cab. (So close! :() Not sure that those count as meeting though!

I met The Mighty Boosh at a signing, Noel put his arm round me *sigh* :D

Did he squeeze your tits?

hehe no! the PR woman wouldnt even let me have a photograph. I'm not at all resentful though *eyes flash red*. I think my dad would've walloped him if he'd tried that somehow :D