Under-rated sitcoms Page 2

I too liked Hardware

So that's 3 votes for Hardware. More than some of the others I'm sure.

Oh, i enjoyed the 1st series of Hardware but i thought the 2nd series was horrible.

Hardware was good but not great.

I think Nathan Barley is pretty under-rated.

Does the children's drama/comedy Spatz count?

Also if we count american comedy, I think Dr Katz never got the press it deserved.

Hate me, sit on me, kill me... ButI like 'Filthy, Rich and Catflap'! Everyone hated it but it stands up pretty well, oo-er.

I liked "Not Going Out." OK, it was more like a stand up show than a sitcom, but I've never chuckled so much.

Here's another vote for 15 Storeys High.

If BBC2 hadn't have put it on so late, moved it about and failed to advertise it I think a lot more people would have enjoyed it too.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ April 21, 2007, 9:26 AM

Hate me, sit on me, kill me... ButI like 'Filthy, Rich and Catflap'! Everyone hated it but it stands up pretty well, oo-er.

SlagA will back you on that one Michael, however, don't think I've seen it since the first time round so struggle to remember any of it.

I'd vote for 15 Storys High, as well as Black Books and Peep Show, which also failed to make the top 50.

Quote: Krycek @ April 21, 2007, 12:59 AM

Also if we count american comedy, I think Dr Katz never got the press it deserved.

Loved that show.

Brass
People Like Us
Hot Metal

People Like Us

Brass. Cool

Early Doors - Sublime

Still Game -superb! Blows Last of the Summer Wine (IMO cack) out of the water not that it was ever really in the water in the first place in my book