The barbecue

JOHN
Right Dan did you get the breasts

DAN
God yeah! Big ol juicy ones from the girl in Tesco. I poked em first to check the buoyancy, they went boing boing boing

BEN
A decent set of breasts then

JOHN
Did you get the beers Ben

BEN
Yer! I got bud. I got fosters & I got bitter too.

DAN
Why did you get bitter, is it because you spent more than a tenner

They all laugh

BEN
You alright there lady’s,, you enjoying sitting on your arses doing nadda, zilch, zero nout while we do everything

Ladies ignore them & chat amongst themselves.

JOHN
Right get your meat out guys

DAN
You are so gayo

JOHN
Right light us up Ben

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

JOHN
Oh My God my eyebrows are missing

The other two piss themselves with laughter

JOHN
It aint funny I wanted to keep my eyebrows, how am I going to show shock & surprise now
DAN
Use your features more.. Make a full circle with your lips for shock , and go boss eyed for surprise.

LADYS
We are starving to death here.

JOHNS WIFE
Where the hell are your eyebrows John

JOHN
Gone love.

JOHNS WIFE
What are you going to raise when your feeling frisky now

Lol Charlie. Right, the innuendo didn't work for me, it's not really my bag. But as soon as he started talking about expressions and all that, that was gold as far as I'm concerned. I loved the way they talked about it as if it was a common problem that you just had to deal with. That's what I'm into I think, making the abnormal seem normal. Good one.

Great Charley. I like it after the whooooooooosh. Very funny.

Hi Charley,
nice write, and VERY funny too, as usual with your postings. Funny thought that, missing eyebrows, little things that we just take for granted...keep up the sketches, and from now on, I'm wearing goggles every time I will light up a BBQ...

LOL...

Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

I love doing little sketches and getting feedback on them.
x