Super Bands Of Old Page 6

Quote: Aaron @ April 14 2008, 8:29 PM BST

realise*

Um...are you correcting my spelling? Because I think you'll find I spelt it right. Huh?

Yes I am, and no you didn't. Not unless you're American. In which case you're automatically wrong anyway. ;)

I can settle any argument by telling the story of my day. It was not at all fun in parts!

Tell it then, biatch!

I fell over on some steps in central London in front of a church with some friends and some tourists all watching; along with a very confused man who was trying to check if I was ok. Apparently went very quiet then leapt up saying I was ok. Then got told not to fall over repeatedly for the rest of the day. Totally embarrassed myself a lot of times in front of a guy who says he doesn't think I'm a freak, but I beg to differ...and I was stuck at a boring Spanish course the whole day and will be for the next two!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 15 2008, 7:48 PM BST

I fell over on some steps in central London in front of a church with some friends and some tourists all watching; along with a very confused man who was trying to check if I was ok. Apparently went very quiet then leapt up saying I was ok. Then got told not to fall over repeatedly for the rest of the day. Totally embarrassed myself a lot of times in front of a guy who says he doesn't think I'm a freak, but I beg to differ...and I was stuck at a boring Spanish course the whole day and will be for the next two!

Falling overs funny, it's a shame you aren't obese, that's even funnier.

And heres a sentence for your Spanish class: "By 2010 50% of the worlds population will be speaking english"

Oh I would've been verging on obese if it happened like 2 years ago.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 15 2008, 7:53 PM BST

Oh I would've been verging on obese if it happened like 2 years ago.

high five for losing weight before it got out of control... :D

Haha not so high five for falling over in front of tourists. Might I add, I have worn a dress today and so fell over in that.

Only trying to see the silver lining :(

Aww sorry-it's not been a silver lining kind of day. Confident, pretty County girls do that to me lol! Except for when they're willing to dance to surfing music being played on the underground.

Glad I could help.

My work here is done :D

*brushes hands together in a proud fashion*

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 15 2008, 7:48 PM BST

Ah. What church was this? And where's the course?

Quote: Paul W @ April 15 2008, 7:57 PM BST

Only trying to see the silver lining :(

As she was wearing a skirt, I think the tourists got to see a bit more than just silver lining.

I don't know if they did...but I don't doubt it! It's a Spanish course on Oxford Street so it's a church up by the University of Westminister Campus there.