Mark Speight then Page 9

A train line?

SORRY. Sorry. Can't help myself. >_<

Aaron!!! :O

Well I frequnetly get an urge to turn up at musical/ballets about the Holocaust with a machine gun and a big bag of bullets.

As for art exhibits about the Moore's murderers make that 2 bags of bullets.

Personally I'm with Stephen King on this. Libraries should put together all the dangerous, and obsene books together, so you know what to read..

As for Speight what a sad horrible story, but if throwing custard pies at his funeral. Got people tlaking about the secret world of the habitual coke user, and the very many childrens tv presenters with serious drug problems that would be a good thing.

There's big and important things to be said on this. Not least of all the kids from Grange Hill singing jsut say no, whilst monged off their heads.

Whilst it is tasteless and pretty insensitive to make jokes about another man's death, potential suicide and complete downfall.

You have to appreciate the scale and perspective of our jokes and comments. I think we'll all agree with have the most respect for his professional and artistic side. A few silly, daft comments on an internet forum isn't going to ruin his reputation or taint his legend amongst his family, friends and fans.

The jokes made are mere plays on the situation, rather then the man himself. Bad train related puns aren't going to do anything worse than he did to himself by *choosing* to partake in those particular activities.

Quote: Seefacts @ April 13 2008, 7:46 PM BST

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7345486.stm

I don't know whether to feel a bit sad or not, really.

It's terribly sad, but I REALLY hate drugs - they're shit - so part me wants to have no sympathy.

It was indirectly his fault that she died, it seems - he introduced a fragile person to cocaine, he should have known better.

I dunno . . .

you don't know. you are a no-nothing cock-end.

Quote: Joe Sorry @ April 14 2008, 1:58 PM BST

No thankyou Joe... I don't need or want to see this kind of talk!

Thanks!

How lovely.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 14 2008, 2:03 PM BST

No thankyou Joe... I don't need or want to see this kind of talk!

Thanks!

You showed em Ellie...

*whisper* not GM material Aaron...

Edit:

I will not take part in childish games.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 14 2008, 2:08 PM BST

Edit:

I will not take part in childish games.

So I'm not a cock then? :D :P

my apologies.
i was momentarily angered by his stupidity and ignorance.

Quote: Joe Sorry @ April 14 2008, 2:12 PM BST

my apologies.
i was momentarily angered by his stupidity and ignorance.

Fair enough, everyone has an opinion, you just don't have to insult someone directly. It is against the forum rules dude, if seen again, your account may be suspended.

*know-nothing
Laughing out loud to cock-end. I never heard that insult before, funny stuff. I suppose being the end is worse then getting the shaft.

Normal phrase is bellend (or bell-end), Curt.

There was a guy I went to school with with the surname Belchamber. Needless to say he got called it quite a lot. And he's since realised he's gay. Which just makes it all the more apt.

Curt is on top form this week. Makes a nice change ;)