muharhar... Page 2

Hi Hun.

I lurrrrrrrrrve JS. A very talented actress & writer & the best thing is that she is a Laydee!
Ab Fab was a delight, humorous and addictive. Good ol Jenny.

Welcome Hun.
xx

Hi Joana ... and welcome! Almost neighbours!!! As a Brit inspired forum this is getting pretty international. Have fun.

OMG yes! where in spain do you live? :D
I'm in the Algarve (south of Portugal).

Quote: charley rance @ March 26, 2007, 12:24 AM

Hi Hun.

I lurrrrrrrrrve JS. A very talented actress & writer & the best thing is that she is a Laydee!
Ab Fab was a delight, humorous and addictive. Good ol Jenny.

Welcome Hun.
xx

le YAAAAAAAY Lovey
yesh she is fab! Pleased

Quote "SaundyBabe" ... OMG yes! where in spain do you live?
I'm in the Algarve (south of Portugal).

I'm roughly 20km Sth of Alicante, town called Rojales. 10 years here, love it, especially 'cos it only rains about 1 week out of 52 !!!

I oculdn't cope with that. I love rain. Revitalising!

Quote: losaavedra @ March 29, 2007, 7:46 PM

I'm roughly 20km Sth of Alicante, town called Rojales. 10 years here, love it, especially 'cos it only rains about 1 week out of 52 !!!

Oooh I've heard of Alicante but not Rojales....
I'm guessing you're in the south of Spain (only there you can have that weather!!)
I too love rainy days :P
here it doesn't rain that much either but it's a lot more than 1 week out of 52 :D

Must be really boring having sun all the time.

it is... :(

... and I omitted to mention that when it does rain ... we spend the next week baling the house out!!!

owch :(

Can't you just get an enormous sponge and lay it on the floor?

LOL!
or a ton of tiny sponges would do the trick too :P

It's now April 2nd and I had to scrape ice of the car this morning. Scotland's a wonderful place!

We got sun 'n' shit.

LOL I only scrape ice from my mom's car in January... and it doesn't require much scraping...