muharhar...

Hello, I'm Joana, 18 and come from Portugal.
My fav comedy personality is Jennifer Saunders , who unfortunately I already found out you guys don't appreciate very much :(
be gentle Pleased

Evening. :)

It's not so much we don't like JS, but, well, just really didn't like J&J much.

Anyway, welcome! :)

well jennifer is very talented and yes J&J wasn't that great but I still liked it :P

le thanks for the welcome :D
good evening to you too Pleased

You've inspired me. I'm now watching Let Them Eat Cake.

good for you Pleased
I only have the 2nd episode but I will buy the DVD fore sure :D

Welcome - but try and get hold of something good - like Green Wing.

Green Wing is ok but I like jennifer Saunders' stuff better

Right - enough of the bitching. Sorry. Enjoy your time here and I hope you decide to stay for a long time. Am I forgiven?

Hmmm I'd like to murder you right now (like Ade would do if he ever read this forum) but I'm generally a friendly person so...
as long as you stop saying bad stuff about Jen, yeah you're forgiven :D

I think you're to late for this - votes counted and results elsewhere. However I do agree with most of your list although I had genuinely forgotten about "let them eat cake". I love Bottom, Young Ones and League of Gentlemen.

March 24, 2007, 11:14 PM GMT View Profile | PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Ab Fab
2. Bottom
3. The Young Ones
4. The League of Gentlemen
5. Let Them Eat Cake
6. My Family

... and Black Adder and Royle Family (got knocked out of my cut and paste). Coupling was good too because I thought it was like Friends but better for three reasons...

It was funny
It was English
...and um - it was funny.

LOL
Let Them Eat Cake was so cool
The League of Gentlemen is extremely weird and I love it!

Hello. Deep down we are really nice people here. The thing is at this forum we are all sensitive artists and feel personal about our humour and our most ugly bodyparts. This can lead to deeper problems later in life especially if they protrude too far from the body and if not dealt with by a competent mental expert. Not an expert who is mental. And not the protuding member. Oh just forget it! I can't be bothered now.

Hi Joana, Wave

Glad you found this site and hope you hang out here for a long time. Anybody that includes the Royle Family in there top 10 is all right by me.

Tell me, have you any view on Jennifer Saunders… :P :D only joking.

I recall Let Them Eat Cake didn’t go down too well when it first aired, but I glad you enjoyed it, you clearly get a lot of enjoyment from your comedy so hang out here and have fun.

Keep us up-dated on all your JS new.

Do you mean UP-dated? Or don't you want to know?

Thanks for the welcomingss!

Quote: Britcom Barry @ March 25, 2007, 6:56 PM

Hi Joana, Wave

Tell me, have you any view on Jennifer Saunders… :P :D only joking.

Hi! *le wave*
oh don't even get me started :P