Is anyone else scared by some of the avatars here? Page 4

Quote: Aaron @ March 27, 2008, 3:54 PM

I still reckon it's me.

Subtle lighting can hide a multitude of sins but in this case it enhances them. ;)

My smiley peado look as thankfully been discarded as has me collecting my golden globe - my dreams are no place for the innocent.

Yeah, err thanks very much Leevil but can we just put this in perspective here -I still haven't quite got to grips with them removing 'Button B' from phone boxes ( and I'm old enough to remember ).

Quote: thing @ March 27, 2008, 4:47 PM

I find it quite scary that so many are clever enough to put an avatar up and I'm too dumb.

Join the dumb line then cos Aaron did mine for me. Wave

Find a picture you like, Let's say you want to use Roscoff's avatar as your avatar, you right click (ctrl + click if you have a Mac) the picture of Fozzy and "copy image location".
- Click on your profile on the top right hand corner (beside Home).
- In your Profile scroll down until you see "Avatar URL:" (it's under the Message Board Settings).
- In the "Avatar URL:" box you will PASTE the link we copied from Roscoff's avatar.
- You should now see a URL (a www.blablablablac.com) in the box labled "Avatar URL. Scroll down to the last button and click "update".

Yeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
and I got threppence back out when i pushed 'button B' !

Woooo...nice avatar thing!

Ian are you a frum penguin?

Easy really. I didn't bother with all that photocopy the urly thing bollocks and then lick it or paste it (haven't got a paste table anyway) into the wotsit box malarkey.

Just went into a new fangled kiosk, had 'em taken and pressed a post it to website button.

Got three spare ones now for me bus-pass.

Quote: sootyj @ March 27, 2008, 5:57 PM

Laughing out loud

I try to be, but sometimes those tasty pigfish are too irresistable!

Surely you mean prawns, do you covet your neighbours penguin?

Quote: sootyj @ March 27, 2008, 6:10 PM

Surely you mean prawns, do you covet your neighbours penguin?

Penguins don't eat prawns silly :D

Yeah I covet lots of things too :(
But the other penguins would not respect me if they knew.
Anyway I go to penguin shul every Yom Kipper and it makes everything all right again.

Quote: sootyj @ March 27, 2008, 5:57 PM

I read that as 'from Pengam' which is a village not too far from here. Isn't that an interesting fact. *blows brains out with an air rifle*

I saw the greatest avatar on another forum, yes sorry Aaron I do look at other forums. It involved He-man and ejaculation Laughing out loud

Sea-man?

YAY!! Mark it down on your calenders Lee has hit home run with that gag!!!