I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,722

Ah yes RFK Jr.....

In his particular case, the 'Kennedy curse' effected him by making him completely insane

Quote: lofthouse @ 13th December 2023, 5:29 PM

Ah yes RFK Jr.....

In his particular case, the 'Kennedy curse' effected him by making him completely insane

Ramaswamy is also a complete loon.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 13th December 2023, 1:35 PM

How the f**k does a Dr die on a barge like a criminal

When he enters the country illegally?

[quote name="fasty" post="1275803" date="13th December 2023, 5:34 PM"]When he enters the country illegally?[/quoe]

You should change your name to Nasty as its quicker to write than Repugnant. .

Quote: fasty @ 13th December 2023, 5:34 PM

When he enters the country illegally?

Funny, how all our most of prolific serial killers and rapists have all been white working in bureaucratic organisations: Dr Shipley, Lucy Letby, Savil etc... This distinguished Dr was awaiting the "bureaucratic" process, hardly a crime. Sold any jokes recently "fasty" ?

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 13th December 2023, 5:51 PM

[quote name="fasty" post="1275803" date="13th December 2023, 5:34 PM"]When he enters the country illegally?[/quoe]

You should change your name to Nasty as its quicker to write than Repugnant. .

I forgot to say, well done on getting one of your plays running in London recently Teddy, well deserved, hope it leads to more.

Ta, I suspect that some posters on here are more drawn to the word British than the word Comedy,

Oh wow!

Congratulations mate 👍😎

Thanks but it was only a ten minute caper done almost like improv but it did give me a boost.

Is it just me or is the fact that the Prime Ministers name is an anagram of Hi Risk Anus a clue?

Still the best...

Virginia Bottomley = I'm an evil Tory bigot

Quote: Firkin @ 13th December 2023, 6:01 PM

Sold any jokes recently "fasty" ?

How about Physician heal thyself ........

https://www.thenational.scot/news/23986298.doctor-cameroon-named-man-died-bibby-stockholm-barge/

Never let it be said I don't mention a story involving a Tory doing something good

"David Davis, who served as Brexit secretary under Theresa May before he resigned over her deal, told Sky News he was leaving a restaurant in the area on Tuesday evening when he saw a "boot connect with a head and a spray of blood".

Asked whether he was fearful to intervene while the man was being attacked, he said: "I didn't think about it, I just did it."
Mr Davis described how one of the attackers "backed off" when he tried to help the man, but the other "took a swing at me a couple of times".

"I just saw these two guys on the other side of the road and I saw one boot connect with a head and a spray of blood," he said.

After the attack, Mr Davis took the man to his flat, where he slept on his sofa overnight before the MP took him to A&E to receive treatment.

"He was still bleeding in the morning so I took him to A&E. They looked over him and they seemed happy with him," he said

Very decent of him to stand up for the victim and sounds like he may have done some amateur boxing in his younger years. Strange that he didn't take someone who has just been kicked in the head to hospital or call a paramedic. Instead he takes a stranger home to kip on his sofa when he has no idea if he's injured or intoxicated or what type of person he is. He could be perfectly nice and decent but he has no idea of knowing having just met. People have done that before for strangers and it's ended very badly so the more helpful and safer option would have been to call an ambulance and wait there for it so when it arrives he could tell the paramedics to help the man find out where homeless shelters and soup kitchens are after being examined and given a free hot meal in the hospital canteen. Maybe bung him a score on the quiet if he had cash on the hip but I would never take a stranger home like that especially if I lived alone. Both he and his wife are elderly it doesn't bare thinking about what could have happened.

Fair play to David Davis he is a proper Tory, not one of the robbing cults that pass themselves off as one.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 13th December 2023, 10:00 PM

Very decent of him to stand up for the victim and sounds like he may have done some amateur boxing in his younger years..

He is an ex SAS reservist