Alan Partridge Live - Stratagem

A live recording from one of the final Stratagem shows at London's O2 Arena. I adore Coogan as Partridge and did attend one of the Birmingham dates of the tour last year. However, there was a lot of mixed reviews at the time with some saying it felt flat or just wasn't up to the normal 'classic' Partridge standard. Personally, I enjoyed Stratagem in the main, whilst there was a few scenes that probably didn't quite work in an arena setting, it was still an enjoyable live show.

However, this O2 Arena recording does seem to fall rather flat on more than one occasion and at times, it seems that Coogan isn't putting as much effort in probably due to the fact that some scenes aren't getting any laughs. Also, I found it rather odd how this was released very, very quietly with no trailers or anything giving off the impression that perhaps Steve and the team we're not all that impressed with the finished article.

I know that Steve was ill for a few of the shows leading up to the O2 Arena gigs, so not sure if maybe he still wasn't feeling 100% on these performances and maybe that is reflective on this recording.

What was everyone else's thoughts?