Hale and Pace

Does anyone know what has happened to Hale and Pace? I can't find a website or anything on MySpace,they have no DVDs available on Amazon. In my opinion they were two of the funniest comedians to appear on TV. Help please !!!

I spotted them talking on Comedy Connections or one of those other such shows recently, if that helps!

I saw Gareth Hale on doctors the other day but otherwise I think mainly panto.

Your right there nothing on DVD

I saw Gareth Hale in 'My Fair Lady' last year playing Eliza Doolittle's father. It was emotional.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I must say i have never ever wondered what happened to them. I used to be forced into watching Cannon & Ball & Hale & Pace.
My mum is an avid fan of all that is shit. In the end i got my own TV in my room and watched Kenny Everet and Tommy Cooper instead.

Like Charley says Hale & Pace we're shit and probably still are shit.

Yeah, not exactly up there with the greats are they???

Grr, wait til I catch the reporter that called The Slagg Brothers the new Hale and Pace.

:D

"My mum is an avid fan of all that is shit".

Doesn't she love her daughter Charley?

Incidentally they were one of those programmes where I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it - but when I did I really enjoyed it.

Quote: SlagA @ March 28, 2007, 8:03 PM

Grr, wait til I catch the reporter that called The Slagg Brothers the new Hale and Pace.

I heard that reporter compared Hale and Pace to a couple of Slags.

Quote: David Chapman @ March 28, 2007, 9:31 PM

"My mum is an avid fan of all that is shit".

Doesn't she love her daughter Charley?

Incidentally they were one of those programmes where I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it - but when I did I really enjoyed it.

Why Thankyou kind Sir for your fabulous words of lurrrrrrrrve. Did you know that the first sign of a guy wanting to tweak the elastic in a ladys knickers is by refering to her bum. Yep that includes all that is her bum, and all that it produces. So Dave you lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve me!
Lovey Lovey Lovey

Yey like i say, Mummy Dear loves all that is shit including her daughter. Well especialy her FaNtAbUlOuS daughter. (she has 2) :S

You can see Norman Pace every other night on Sky Poker. He and his wife are really into poker and he spends most of his time commentating and writing about it when not actually playing it. He goes to a lot of the major tournaments from Europe to the WSOP in Las Vegas. His wife even runs an internet site for Poker Holidays.

Can you tell that I'm right into my Poker!!?

They did do a few good sketches in their time like the great 'Yorkshire Airlines' sketch (see YouTube link below).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qdsv2CRHjk

"Poker in the front and liquor in the rear"?

Hahaha, very good. :)