BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 68

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 26th February 2022, 11:07 AM

Don's played a blinder so far this season so well done to him top stuff

Appreciate that, Steve. Sending love.

There were some amazing scores lately. Well done to those that cashed in. Going to be a really interesting end to this, I can tell. It's been a minefield in the last two years with all the distruption.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 28th February 2022, 2:55 PM

There were some amazing scores lately. .

Thank you Anton ?

Yes! This week there were 5 people with worse scores than mine, so I will console myself with that, and in the bulldog spirit soldier on, and not go off in a Huff.

Full of grit, me.

Full of grit, me.

We won't touch that feeble attempt at goading.

Oh go on, you know you want to.

Here's to the 22/23 season...

Hey let's not write this season off just yet

#topscorerthisweek
#onthecomebacktrail

Talking of top scorers ...

MANAGER OF THE MONTH AWARDS 2022

January - JP Pass 190 pts
February - Don Rushmore 352

I should say in view of "events" that Newcastle is about to be the new Chelsea.

And Chelsea is about to be the new Brentford.

I haven't been following the placings of any individuals as while others just talk I shall win as I have already built my nuclear shelter.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 27th February 2022, 4:53 PM

Good man. Can you talk Lazza into returning, as he posted regularly despite being bottom. I sense he was embarrassed by it but tell him no one was looking at his bottom, it's all about the banter and he contributed. Ta in advance.

Lazzard has deleted his team. If you look you'll see he's no longer in the league.

I didn't delete him and he specifically asked me not to.

Quote: don rushmore @ 3rd March 2022, 10:32 PM

Talking of top scorers ...

MANAGER OF THE MONTH AWARDS 2022

January - JP Pass 190 pts
February - Don Rushmore 352

There is no Manager of the Month Award. As I said before, if you want one - ask. I'll put it to a vote. We have an administered league for a reason.

So Burnley are shit. Who knew?

Here's a link to the kings of the game week for GW27 https://fantasy.premierleague.com/dream-team/27 It's a testament to how random that selection of players is that no-one from a field of 9 million got within 19pts of that 126pt score.

That was my final and only Free Hit chip this season thanks to a Hungarian virgin.

Still, below 900K for the first time since GW10. Also within a hundred points of Anton, which at least gives me hope. I were just 15pts behind him once. Cue Dvořák's Symphony No. 9 'From the New World'. (Hovis music)

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 4th March 2022, 2:03 PM

There is no Manager of the Month Award. As I said before, if you want one - ask. I'll put it to a vote. We have an administered league for a reason.

MOTM scores taken from Billy's league, so nowt to do with you if I post them as "awards" on here.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 28th February 2022, 2:55 PM

Going to be a really interesting end to this, I can tell.

I make you favourite to breast the tape. Second or third will do me.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 4th March 2022, 2:03 PM

Lazzard has deleted his team. If you look you'll see he's no longer in the league.

Yes but I thought it was just this league, meaning he could rejoin. But you mean from the whole FPL. Oh that's him gone then.

Will probably regret it, but I've opted against using my triple captain again. This time in favour of the free hit.

Good luck all.