BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 87

Hey Alf
Thanks for organising this season, it's been enjoyable in sections

Are you sure you won't reconsider admin duties next season, everyone should automatically just be renewed if they enter a team

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 22nd May 2021, 7:49 PM

Hey Alf
Thanks for organising this season, it's been enjoyable in sections

You mean the section you turned up for? Yes I gathered you enjoyed winning again. Pirate

From someone who has nothing to gloat about Whistling nnocently, may I thank you for staying the course and seeing it to the bitter end.

It would be a shame if you chucked it in now, as you clearly have the ability to "Carry On Regardless" and see us all through the stormy seas (f**king hell - getting too poetical)

Thanks Alf. :)

Yes Alfred, you have done the job very well and with this rabble, you've had a firm hand on the tiller (to continue the theme)

As Mrs Doyle would say....

Clearly never going to catch you now, you jammy northern git, so begrudgingly...........................

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 16th May 2021, 1:56 PM

You wanted banter - here I am bantering. Yet, bizarrely, you choose to criticise it as "feigning outrage".

Now that the shops are open again, I don't see any reason why you can't get yourself down to Scope or Oxfam to pick up an old dictionary and find out out what the word 'banter' actually means.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 19th May 2021, 5:47 PM

It's fine, I don't really mind

Well, thank f**k for that.

Disastrous end to the season. After a nearly unbroken run of green arrows from GW23 I've had two red from my last three. That 4-2 Liverpool/United game killed me with the high Fernandes and Salah ownership. Crazy that owning Martinez and Digne in the Villa-Everton Nil-Nil gave 1 point more than a Kane hat-trick with maximum bonus.

Talking of Kane - he's been almost the perfect differential - apart from hitting the post instead of slipping them in.

Particularly pissed to lose my Leeds clean sheet last week after Bielsa's unexpected dropping of Meslier. He'd only missed one game all season due to Covid. Having to 'waste' a transfer on the last day putting in a new keeper for an obvious good one. Such is life - as Ned Kelly reputedly said before they dropped him in the old Melbourne Gaol.

Good luck to everybody on the last day - I'll be playing to win, not consolidate 2nd place.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 23rd May 2021, 11:22 AM

Good luck to everybody on the last day - I'll be playing to win, not consolidate 2nd place.

Well, I won't be holding my breath. Second highest points of Week 37 and still stuck in 12th position. I'm beginning to get paranoid. Huh?

Best of luck GT, but you've got to go some to beat that pesky frog.

Are the results in yet? Did I win?

Table not finalised yet, but the engravers are working away
But for some pointless Stats
here are the highest scoring teams by month

September NoseyBonk FC
October I've left the Gaston
November Coach Anton
December The Tricky Reds
January Tinkerton Coldspur
February Shotgun Blues
March Uproar and Turmoil
April I've left the Gaston
May TBA

Further stats:

We all got knocked out of the cup

And stuff happened in the H2H league

Diddly doodly - congraterdiddlydo, Steve :)

Thanks Herc, (although I'm Fozzie again now)
And being a three time winner I think I get to keep the trophy that was chucked at my head
bonus :-)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 24th May 2021, 12:26 AM

Thanks Herc, (although I'm Fozzie again now)
And being a three time winner I think I get to keep the trophy that was chucked at my head
bonus :-)

There you go, and managed to get the blue tack to stick again.................................(had to tip the engraver a couple of quid though)

I'm third at the moment anyway
so congrats Big Phil Soccer team

? Teary I haven't invited anyone in! I've sent a message to the FPL to sort this out. As I said the delete players button has never worked. But they will not be playing here next season. I've no idea how they arrived here but they can f**k off. Message sent and awaiting reply.