A Bit Of A Do Page 2

I enjoyed it. A very well written drama, that has a lot of interesting events going on and action. I don't want to reveal anything that goes on, I want to leave it up for those who haven't seen it. David Nobbs is an excellent writer and really enjoyed it. He also wrote Reggie Perrin and that was great. David Jason doesn't let me down and plays Ted Simcock excellently! It's the first character that David Jason plays I really don't like. Nicola Pagett is brilliant as Liz Rodenhurst, a sublime performance by her! Love her! Stephanie Cole is brilliant as usual and puts an incredible performance as Betty Sillitoe. It's very interesting to follow the development of the characters in the series. Rita is my favourite character, I love her development and the way she changed into a confident women from a timid unconfident person at the start. I also love how each episode starts with a cast member on the phone to a friend and says Sorry I can't make it, got a bit of a do on! I love seeing the characters interaction with each other as well!

I also love the special features on DVD! The special features included, An Interview with Nicola Pagett, an interview with David Nobbs and David Nobbs 1982 play Dog Food Dan and the Carnarvan Cowboy! I also believe this was the series that got David Jason the Darling Buds of May Role, which lead him to A Touch Of Frost.