I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,269

Oh ! I had you down as a Morning Star man.

Yeah, right.....................brother.

Freezing the tax threshold until 2026 will hurt a lot of people, including a lot of people who have worked throughout the pandemic.

On the plus side, he's the first Tory Chancellor to possibly question the mantra that "lower taxes = higher tax receipts".
Hopefully that myth can be dispelled along with the already de-bunked 'trickle-down' effect con.

NHS staff get an utter shafting - as expected

Shit billions up the wall on some track and trace system that doesn't work

Yet nurses who have risked and given their lives to get us through this disaster - peanuts

Can't afford more than 1%?

Garbage

When that fat bastard was mooning around on the steps of No.10 clapping our wonderful NHS staff last year - I knew how much he REALLY valued and appreciated their efforts

I would like to see a new Parliamentary rule imposed which would say than on taking up a parliamentary seat all MPs must terminate any private health insurance and must rely on the NHS for Health Care.

Quote: billwill @ 5th March 2021, 10:20 PM

I would like to see a new Parliamentary rule imposed which would say than on taking up a parliamentary seat all MPs must terminate any private health insurance and must rely on the NHS for Health Care.

And decorate their rented property at their own expense.

What odds the next salary increase for M.P.s is 1%?

Well, the last one was 17% so they'll be alright either way.

Quote: paulted @ 6th March 2021, 3:32 PM

What odds the next salary increase for M.P.s is 1%?

MPs face pay freeze as independent body rules rise would 'not reflect the reality' of the pandemic

I'm sick and tired of hearing about them - strip them of their titles, and tell them to piss off! Angry

Harry's not even Royalty FFS.

It's hard to ignore the likeness. In the series The Crown they showed him regularly sneaking in to the palace late at night to visit Diana.

[quote name="Hercules Grytpype Thynne" post="1233945" date="7th March 2021, 10:49 AM"]I'm sick and tired of hearing about them - strip them of their titles, and tell them to piss off! Angry

Just stop reading the Daily Meghan then, every article in it is an attack on a mixed raced pregnant woman and the son of a woman who they also hounded because she was not prepared to live in the shadow of Charles's mistress.
They never seem to touch on the Queens interference in laws, rates taxes or how they can treat their tenants or why one of them won't answer the FBI's questions about his sexually assaulting young girls or any of the other stuff they do.
The minute this entire problem family is dissolved and put in the dustbin of history the better..

[quote name="Hercules Grytpype Thynne" post="1233945" date="7th March 2021, 10:49 AM"]I'm sick and tired of hearing about them - strip them of their titles, and tell them to piss off! Angry

Just stop reading the Daily Meghan then, every article in it is an attack on a mixed raced pregnant woman and the son of a woman who they also hounded because she was not prepared to live in the shadow of Charles's mistress.
They never seem to touch on the Queens interference in laws, rates taxes or how they can treat their tenants or why one of them won't answer the FBI's questions about his sexually assaulting young girls or any of the other stuff they do.
The minute this entire problem family is dissolved and put in the dustbin of history the better..

I would have sworn an affidavit that you were a Royalist.
How wrong can I be?

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 7th March 2021, 2:32 PM

Alright! I heard you the first time, and I don't seek this news out for f**k's sake, it's on all news channels all the time, and who the f**k mentioned anything about a mixed race woman?!?!? NOT ME - get yer facts right, waving the racist flag at me. Angry