I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,270

Removed by Teddy following complaints and with an apology to all those offended by it.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 7th March 2021, 3:48 PM

There's no flag waving here mate you're an out and out a right wing nutter it's a clear as day.

And how do you come to that conclusion, Oh Great Seer and fount of all knowledge?

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 7th March 2021, 3:48 PM

In fact some of my closest friends are Nazis.

And you want to be careful bandying the word Nazi about. If referring to me, I find that highly offensive.

Steady Teddy, that is uncalled for.

It's made the front page of the Grauniad and most pages in the Mirror. So it's not just the Daily Meghan - whatever that is.

It's reached media saturation point here in the colonies here too.It's obviously a cunning plan to keep us plebs even more ignorant about what's really going on in the world that we should really be worried about.(I think)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th March 2021, 10:49 AM

I'm sick and tired of hearing about them - strip them of their titles, and tell them to piss off! Angry

Harry's not even Royalty FFS.

Agreed. As I said before he should take a DNA test.

Didn't do Hewett much good getting his leg over with Diana
He's skint and working as a gardener I read.

All the stories are based on unidentified 'palace sources' so it's all made up. I miss the days when journalism was based on impartial research and published as impartial facts. Instead of paying these palace sources for information to publish in the tabloids they should be exposing them for at the very least breach of contract because I'm sure the terms of employment don't allow them to leak confidential information.

A step too far?

Green men traffic signals to be replaced by green women.

It's taken a long time but they are equally green now.

You forget to mention some are fat women too.

Oh !

Another mad dog has left the White House.

And some " famous "person has walked out of breakfast TV.Because they had a row with a not so "famous" person about two much more important "famous"persons.

I wonder what's really happening in the world?

British goods exports to the EU month on month down 40.7%

Seamless transition my left bollock!

Excellent narrow view.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th March 2021, 7:40 PM

Excellent narrow view.

Yes we should think of the positives too

Oh wait

There's none.

You seem to have your case wrapped up.