I just made my 13,000th post... Page 5

Jake who is the girl in your avatar? I notice on your forum a lot of people use her as their avatar.

Eva Pope she plays Rachel Manson in Waterloo Road, do you like it ? will I am going to change it soon so watch out ! :P

I understand Waterloo Road is one of your favorite shows Jake. How would you describe the show? Comedy? Comedy drama? thanks.

I would describe it as Comedy Drama.

Quote: Jake How @ March 18, 2008, 2:51 PM

I would describe it as something else completely...

What would you describe as ? and my cousin is in Waterloo Road so be careful what you say. Angry

Quote: Jake How @ March 18, 2008, 2:53 PM

What would you describe as ? and my cousin is in Waterloo Road so be careful what you say. Angry

It is to television what Andrew Lloyd Webber is to opera, Mao was to left-wing politics and the mallard is to the animal world.

It's a right bunch of old bollocks...

Quote: Tim Walker @ March 18, 2008, 3:00 PM

Angry

Quote: Tim Walker @ March 18, 2008, 3:00 PM

I have to becareful of my negative comments on shows...

But other people can be dead on the money.

Quote: Jake How @ March 18, 2008, 2:51 PM

So where are the laughs?

Quote: Curt @ March 18, 2008, 2:45 PM

Jake who is the girl in your avatar? I notice on your forum a lot of people use her as their avatar.

I expect everyone on there has her. Or has had her.

Woo hoo! 17,000 posts! \o/

*has a little party*

Quote: Aaron @ April 14 2008, 10:42 PM BST

*has a little party*

Ahh, but just how many have been QUALITY posts?

100% of them, obviously.

Quote: Aaron @ April 14 2008, 10:42 PM BST

*has a little party*

Yeah yeah! I know the truth though.
You make a long post with 200 quotes on. Then you say, 'I can't count that as 1 post, that's not fair'. So you open your little admin panel and clickety click. But 'oh no', you go over and accidentally add 400. Then you say, 'But some of those posts were really long, like, about the length of three normal ones'. So you clickety click to 1200. Then, coz you feel so happy with yourself and feel sexually excited at having admin powers, you add another 50.
THAT'S how you get up so quickly. ;)

Really, there's just no other possible explanation for such a stupid amount of posts.