2021 Predictions please

Predictions made by horse for 2030, amazingly accurate already!

Anyone willing to predict for 2021?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 2nd February 2018, 11:14 AM

1. There are more drones than pigeons flying above Trafalgar Square. They are commanded by a sculpture of a robot drone permanently positioned on the fourth plinth. It won the Turner Prize in 2027 before taking over and abolishing general elections.

2. There is a war between the United States of Europe and the ultra-nationalist countries which are members of the United States of Europe. Each side is fighting against fascism and the two armies are identical in appearance and membership.

3. The hobby of gender politics becomes redundant as everyone is now someone of all genders, all sexual orientations and all concepts of genders and sexual orientations. There is an epidemic of depression as people come to terms with just being people.

4. Driverless cars which replaced other cars in 2023 have a setback when their microchips find a taste for hard drugs. Scientists develop a clone of a reformed Janis Joplin. "She" opens a rehabilitation centre. To maximise safety, there's a 2 mph speed limit until the ex rock goddess and a team of androids with emotion can sort things out.

5. On 21 April, the Queen turns 104. To celebrate she visits every Commonwealth country by jetpack, ably supported by her husband, before visiting Queen Nicola at Holyrood House. Harry, Megan and their family relocate to Brixton's Railton Road to tackle land mine clearance while presenting the breakfast show on Grimecore Radio.

6. Other royal highlights include Charles and Camilla's environmental initiative, "How Tampons are Blighting Our Oceans", rumours that Beatrice and Eugenie are both dating Keith Lemon and William's splendid new wig provided by the estate of the late Elton John,

7. Meanwhile in Lancashire a court of Sharia Law rules that everyone should walk to the supermarkets naked to disprove that gender is a thing of the past. Scholars agree that all previous clothing requirements were merely a bit of a misinterpretation of the Koran..

8. The news industry is radically reformed so that it builds on trends noticed in 2018 to replace a range of news stories with only ones about terminal illness. Critics say it is like terrorism from an enemy within but the fear it creates very effectively reinforces state control. No one has the ability to move so lawlessness tumbles.

9. Mr Trump, who extended the maximum number of Presidential terms from two to six in 2022, announces that the US and North Korea will field a shared team at the next Olympics. On Jong-Un now being the governor of California, that's "just great - I've heard he's doing a lot for the vegans".

10. Following an earlier review when it was confirmed the Mexican wall should be in the form of nuclear weaponry, Pentagon officials deny it has been a waste of money and that record numbers of Latin people have flown to Canada before strolling into Maine and changing the name of its capital to New Mexico City.

11. A picture of the phenomenon is sent to London where it is placed alongside Blue Mink's 1970 pop hit "Melting Pot" and a burning cannabis plant. The installation wins the 2030 Turner Prize.

12. Second prize goes to "In Slow Motion", an artistic device attached by scientists to the north and south poles which has slowed the earth's movement to delay climate change, the death of classical music and the collapse of the National Health Service.

I won't win the FPL. Put yer shirt on it.

You won't even beat me....

A section of the public who like to go on protest march's will continue with re-join march's

Italy will have a referendum on leaving the EU and start their process.

Covid infections will drop dramatically to a safe level as the flu season is over and because of the vaccines and immunity.

Businesses will thrive, not necessarily due to brexit but through demand for products that have been denied in 2020.

The BBC will be made a commercial broadcasting station.

My plan is to avoid penes. It's my pre-dick-shun.

Thanks to my superior intelligence and understanding of current affairs and everything else come to think about it.
I predict that Flash Harry will win the 3.30 at Bangor On Dee.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 1st January 2021, 5:21 PM

You won't even beat me....

Are yous challengin' me boy............ Phut........................ding!

OK, i predict Dr Who will regenerate and be played by a woman who self-identifies as male and is referred to as shim. The series will change its name from Dr Who to Dr What? and the Master will be played by Edie Izzard and will be called the Mistress, The Darleks will be triumphant after it is discovered they are all cloned from Dolly the sheep - and therefore female - and they change 'Exterminate' for 'Empathise' and ''Resistance is futile' to 'Darleks multitask' now!'

Is gender identity a source of humour when it's known to be a cause of suicide?

No where do i denigrate or belittle people or their choices. I think people who are gender changers or even people who are gender fluid probably have a sense of humour and i am sure they are aware of the complexities involved (the subject of my post). My personal opinion is everyone has the right to be happy. I only personally know one individual in this situation and they are happier than they have been for years. I really like Eddie Izzard and i am happy to call him whatever he wishes.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 3rd January 2021, 3:21 AM

That's a good question DT and if you go along to the Mind website where they list common causes of suicide, you'll find it listed not surprisingly. What did surprise me is that almost all those common causes are the basis of successful family-friendly sitcoms, comedy dramas, comedy films or stand-up sets by popular comedians.

I predict I'm going to say something daft out of impulse and someone will say "Is that a joke ?" and I'll think phew. Then I'll pick the wrong word from a spell checker and someone will say "Is that a joke ?" Had infinitum , ect...

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 3rd January 2021, 3:21 AM

Nobody really is offended by what and why and how anybody wants to live their life.
Happiness is the key.
But one has to wonder that there might be more going on when someone wants to change gender.

I predict :-

1) My film will get made.
2) And then I'll wake up.

Quote: Lazzard @ 3rd January 2021, 3:13 PM

I predict :-

1) My film will get made.
2) And then I'll wake up.

Still waiting for Clooney to find a window?

I think he jumped out of it.