2021 Predictions please Page 2

I predict it will be total shit.

Elves which I have grown in my garden will inherit the earth. Boris Johnson and Keir Starmer will genetically merge at Porton Down to become Deputy Leader of the Liberal Democrats Daisy Cooper. Daisy with elves of DNA produced in Coulsdon will nuke China so that it is entirely obliterated not very fairly but a form of democracy will be restored. I say a form of. VAR will be abandoned totally by football yet it will replace general elections with everyone's consent so that Daisy will always win democratically and good orn you girl. Yeah, good orn ya. I know you said no when I suggested we married. But keep me Millwall open and I would vote for you love. No worries. At least you ain't for the pixies and the bleetin' squinty eyed gnomes,

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 3rd January 2021, 3:21 AM

Is gender identity a source of humour when it's known to be a cause of suicide?

Yes.

Alcohol, drugs, obesity, disease, mental illness to name a few - all causes of suicide and all a source of humor.

Why should gender identity be treated any different?

Yes, absolutely.

The moment people thought I was gay it was like senior school on 'ere circa 1974. Actually I'm not for sex. The truth of it is this. The key elements of sexuality begin in adolescence with the copy cat syndrome of bizarrely (and rather than full of any moral anything being pure animal) sticking tongues down throats. I just won't do it. Then it goes to licking and sniffing tits and chests and then the genitals and I am clear on this one. I have always been no way on earth because it is essentially cannibalism under a different name. This is why in the coronavirus era I don't miss hotel stays. I know that with every fork of bacon and egg I've got some berk and tart's sex juices from the previous night on them, all ready for them to preach to me from the devil's sewer holier than thou. There is no great Jesus here other than that I have wonderfully returned.

No. I'm sorry. I'm not of this flesh or what passes in these post pill and condom age as normal hygiene. I tolerate it until attitudes come towards me and then when they do I will smash your gobs in, straight or gay or anywise baby-like in dependency. When Herc was genuinely disturbed - and the nice but poor man often has been for good reason - he was wandering around on this forum in the middle of the night. He had his soft tiger print dressing gown open which revealed the essence of his cock, fortunately only in appearance. I was the only normal bloke on here although we had some crackpot irrelevance coming in sporadically from the United States and Australia. Mostly the Yanks do guns as a metaphor for penises while those down under represent hard ons via the bounce of kangaroos or surfing against sharks when not aflame.

Well, I could have shrieked like a girl who had never romped in the hay in rural Suffolk between the cows and the pigs. But, no, I was kindness itself and deeply empathetic. I took off my jim-jams to allow Herc to contrast and compare. This was very early Skype by the way. I was well ahead of the times. I think what we decided between us - and he is obviously a man who is free to have his own angles even if covert and duplicitous - is that he could massage me in that dressing gown to ease my computer neck but that wasn't sex. Oh no. Sex is consumption. I'm surprised that millions of people nowadays don't die of it. The main message is best wishes to you all but don't slime at the back of the class with me. It demeans you.

Got it? :)

Poof.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 3rd January 2021, 10:50 PM

Poof.

Oh - homophobic comment.

Site owners take note - and any appropriate action to stay within the rules.

The offence of homophobic comment does not just apply to homosexuals.

Consequently, I suggest banning him to ensure you remain on solid ground.

The geezer doesn't give a penny to the site and nor will I do again unless you take action.

No one ever thought me gay,I was too ugly.

I predict a riot,,,

The bloody mindedness is in the name. There is no such thing as a monkhouse. Back in the 1700s, Mr and Mrs Monastery changed it just to wrong foot decent minded people. It has been the same ever since.

Thank f**k you didn't make the Bob joke. Breeders.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 4th January 2021, 11:33 AM

Thank f**k you didn't make the Bob joke. Breeders.

Stop messing about.

Any one mind if I take offence?

Quote: paulted @ 4th January 2021, 7:48 PM

Any one mind if I take offence?

At what specifically - as opposed to knee jerk vaguely and ethereally?

Is this some heterosexual post 1960s overly creative oral sex thing?

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 3rd January 2021, 10:50 PM

Poof.

5. No poofters.

6. There is no rule six.

7. No poofters.

Quote: playfull @ 2nd February 2017, 11:23 AM

I think we can both agree Trump was not only the American peoples second choice for President but is also potentially the worst President America will ever have. No class, no modesty, no empathy and quite possibly sociopathic.

Does this count as a prediction? If so, i am happy to share the plaudits amongst the 3.5 Billion around the world who thought the same...