BCG Fantasy Premier League 2019/20 Page 12

Quote: playfull @ 23rd July 2020, 3:46 PM

It could be worse...you could be a Forest fan!

32 points behind yer, and TC in place with you having used all your chips - all I can hope for now is for one last bit of glory. heh, heh,heh................ Cool

It took me most of the season to understand how it works.
I then realised half my players were either long term injured or had buggered off.
They don't score a lot of points when they are on the physio's bench each week....

Final day..... I say most points for today wins the season.... :D

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 26th July 2020, 10:23 AM

It took me most of the season to understand how it works.
I then realised half my players were either long term injured or had buggered off.
They don't score a lot of points when they are on the physio's bench each week....

Final day..... I say most points for today wins the season.... :D

Yes, the percentage of them playing is there, but not always reliable if they make a quick recovery, and with me Triple Captain in place on De Bruyne at home to Nartch, I'll take that "most points for today wins the season" bet. :P

The fight for the coveted 6th place finish goes right to the wire....

EDIT No, it did not, I got thumped. Congrats to everyone who finished above me - which is almost everyone!

Quote: playfull @ 26th July 2020, 6:56 PM

The fight for the coveted 6th place finish goes right to the wire....

EDIT No, it did not, I got thumped. Congrats to everyone who finished above me - which is almost everyone!

Awww, you spoilt me gloat.

AND, I would have had over a hundred points again if I had played Deeney (6 points) for Vardy (a miserable 1) , AND GRRRRR Lundstram (who'd scored f**k-all for the last two months) on the bench too, got 7.

Runs around the empty stadium holding aloft the 6th place winner's badge..................

There you go Herc...congratulations

Ummm, thank you Steve love, it'll go well with me little off the shoulder blue velvet number I'll be wearing at the EUFA Winners dinner dance this weekend.

I'll see you there.....................Oh no, of course you won't be there, what with being one of the losers. Unimpressed

Hey! I came second I'll have you know

from the bottom

Well......................I don't know. I can have a word with the doorman to see if I can wangle you a ticket. Can you be in Brussels by 8 o'clock this Friday evening? You'll need summat more than that comfy jacket you always wear though.

In a twist to the final results of the fantasy league, the man who's team scored the most points has been disqualified.
Not a joke...He made a racist remark about Sterling on Facebook to his friends - one of which reported him.
His team has been removed from the league and his prizes rescinded.

The prize for coming first is a luxury holiday and VIP boxes at premier league games.

A racist football manager...is the Spain managers job going?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th August 2020, 1:38 PM

In a twist to the final results of the fantasy league, the man who's team scored the most points has been disqualified.
Not a joke...He made a racist remark about Sterling on Facebook to his friends - one of which reported him.
His team has been removed from the league and his prizes rescinded.

The prize for coming first is a luxury holiday and VIP boxes at premier league games.

SHOCK, HORROR, PROBE! But veeery interestink.