BCG Fantasy Premier League 2019/20 Page 10

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 25th June 2020, 10:11 PM

Liverpool champs
well deserved

This is the FPL thread, for general football comments you want this :-

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/14088/702/

Your sentiment is a matter of opinion

After a season long struggle, Goodboys AFC have finally moved off the bottom of the table.
The manager is jubilant saying 'it's an extra sugar in his tea this morning by way of celebration'
He also gave commiserations to Bill Cam and QPR Munchenwillbebac who are now currently bottom. (hehe)

Stephen! Welcome back me old mucker - you snuck in there. :) **

Not to rain on your parade, but I think most of us go by the larger BCG Clique Whistling nnocently , where the, er.... status quo remains.

**( I've only just noticed as I rarely follow the news feeds etc. I find it all so depressing - as Will said, "The world's gone f**king mad")

Well, me chips are really wet now....and a bit whiffy.
When you are still rock bottom, there's only one way to go
Discounting staying the same of course.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th June 2020, 6:11 AM

This is the FPL thread, for general football comments you want this :-

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/14088/702/

Your sentiment is a matter of opinion

My apologies wrong thread sorry mate

Hope some of you have got some Liverpool players in your fantasy football team
haven't they been sensational this season
in scoring points for fantasy football teams

It's seasons like this that the three player maximum per team seems ever so unfair

If I could remember my password for my fanstasy football team this season
Then I would definitely be making sure I had the maximum number of Liverpool players in my team in the BCG Clique , because as I say this season they have been sensational and most neutrals agree

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 27th June 2020, 3:02 AM

My apologies wrong thread sorry mate

Hope some of you have got some Liverpool players in your fantasy football team
haven't they been sensational this season
in scoring points for fantasy football teams

It's seasons like this that the three player maximum per team seems ever so unfair

If I could remember my password for my fanstasy football team this season
Then I would definitely be making sure I had the maximum number of Liverpool players in my team in the BCG Clique , because as I say this season they have been sensational and most neutrals agree

No need for the apology Steve, especially to an old fart like me.

I've never liked Liverpool football team for various reasons, but do admire Klopp who I think is sensational - he wears his passion on his sleeve.

Dropped another place...time for drastic action...I have renamed my team! Lets see if that motivates them!

Quote: playfull @ 7th July 2020, 3:06 PM

Dropped another place...time for drastic action...I have renamed my team! Lets see if that motivates them!

And the new name just about takes the biscuit...

Quote: playfull @ 7th July 2020, 3:06 PM

Hmmm, gettin' too close for comfort, but that won't affect me with my final cunning plan to knock Gerry of his top perch.................Whad'ya mean I ain't got a hope in hell! Cool I'll have you know I'm spoken of in circles of effluence as being the Klopp of the BCG FPL.

If you are Klopp Herc, can i be Sean Dyche? I think he could take any other managers two at a time - bare knuckle.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 7th July 2020, 6:28 PM

And the new name just about takes the biscuit...

105 points ahead, but i have my sights set on King Billy....

Quote: playfull @ 9th July 2020, 12:24 PM

If you are Klopp Herc, can i be Sean Dyche? I think he could take any other managers two at a time - bare knuckle.

Ahh, but has he got the teeth. Klopp wins hands down in the gnasher stakes.

They seem to have abandoned the head to head with the positions as they were pre-lockdown, rather like leagues 1 & 2. Or have I missed something?

Doh! Every time I get a good score....everybody else does.
I don't want to be relegated to the BCG-non-clique league.

You beat mine. :(

If there's one think I've learnt in life, it's I'm no f**king good at assessing odds, even when it's 50-50, red or black, odd or even, this queue or that queue, and so my clearly useless assessment of Pukki or Deeney.................Deeney or Pukki proved how effin' useless I am at it.

I thought - Ha! Pukki and Norwich would have one good push if only for pride's sake - how wrong can you be.

Pukki 2 points and Deeney on the bench 13 points. Perhaps I should stick with me crocheting, it's less stressful.