Ok, might be a weird subject for a thread Page 5

I doubt he'd live in Slough anyway! Probably on "Windsor borders" or something.

Surely nobody's forgotten 23 Railway Cuttings, East Cheam...?

Actually, I quite like the lounge of the Parochial House on Craggy Island.

Also, I wouldn't mind watching the 'in-lift movie' in the Red Dwarf all floors lift...

On the subject of houses where did the Fonz live?

Quote: Jolanta Zofia Nowak @ March 14, 2008, 7:49 PM

No, but I remember what the insides look like, and all of the many alterations made to it! :D

Quote: sootyj @ March 14, 2008, 8:04 PM

On the subject of houses where did the Fonz live?

He had a smallish flat on the first-floor of somewhere. Looong time since I've watched any Happy Days though.

Didn't the Fonz live up above the garage or something?

Aha! That's the one. I think. :)

It would have to be Jean and Lionels flat in As time goes by. Love the layout of that place.

I love Geraldine Granger's place in The Vicar Of Dibley. I'm surprised that hasn't had a mention.

Ah, now that's a good thought!

Quote: Jolanta Zofia Nowak @ March 14, 2008, 7:49 PM

That's apparently Norman Road just down the road from West Sutton station.

Good call on Geraldine Granger's house and the My Family manse, heh. I would love to live in the Bluth house (Arrested Development) for the constant entertainment.

I would also pull up some floor at the Office or sleep on Andy Millman's couch any day-

*edit-I have coveted Jean's house from As Time Goes By for many a year, how could I forget?

-Alan B'stard's house or the Fletcher-Dervish Mansion from The New Statesman.

-Red Dwarf has been mentioned... I have wanted to live there since I was 12 or 13. (That place from 'Timeslides' would be nice with a statue of myself urinating champagne, too)... also Legion had a pretty awsome pad. I wouldn't have left.

-I'd wouldn't mind being one of the regular long term oldies in Faulty Towers.

-But I think the top of the list would be Blackadder II's house. I love that look.

I doubt he'd live in Slough anyway! Probably on "Windsor borders" or something.

Brent's place is mentioned, though, because what's her chops off of Not Going Out (can't be bothered IMDBing her) sleeps on the floor there, I think.

Not Going Out! Now that's a good flat.