Ideal series 4 music question Page 2

hi
just watched season 4,thought it was brilliant!!
wondered what the tune was when moz had his "suspected" heart attack as they were trying to put him on the stretcher & also heard the same tune at nikis birthday party after the birthday girl tune.
;)

Sorry about bumping an old thread, six years to be precise but just discovering Ideal for the first time. I'm noticing some electronica excellence as I go through the series. I think it was season 3 when Moz went on that mushroom trip courtesy of Judith's cakes, the prominent piece of music that permeates Moz's peak is the climax of LCD Soundsystem's Yeah, Yeah, Yeah which is absolutely perfect if you were actually on mushrooms or ecstasy. On season 4 we are introduced to Fist, Moz's next door neighbour, I noticed during season 4 and 5 that the music that depicts the Fist scenes reminds me of a certain section of Aphex Twin's Windowlicker single, I don't know if this is intentional, but Fist does look like one of Chris Cunningham's creations from his Aphex Twin videos. Also during season 5 I notice that the intro to Fever Ray's Now's the only time I know is used for the starting of some of the scenes, so Duff does have his ears on the pulse of good trippy music.