Scrotal Recall Page 9

So what the hell are dutch mud flaps? ???... What a great show, pitch perfect balance. The Point Break reenactment scene had me rolling and the Riverdance scene, just great all around. Some real character development too. Really impressive show that doesn't have a mean bone in its body but still manages to be hilarious. I really hope Netflix orders more seasons. The title grabbed my attention in a "what the heck?" kind of way so it did its job of being unforgettable and after the first episode I didn't think about it at all.

This has just popped up on Netflix so I'll probably give it a go
I heard it was pretty good.

Hi there, I found SR on Netflix and have been binge-watching it. In binge mode, the non-linear storytelling flows more seamlessly. I liked it from Ep. 1 and am really into the characters and storyline now. Unfortunately, I probably won't give it much word of mouth recognition, as people recoil when I tell them the name. I guess it will be my guilty pleasure.

Quote: Katy Lied @ 8th May 2015, 7:34 AM BST

Hi there, I found SR on Netflix and have been binge-watching it. In binge mode, the non-linear storytelling flows more seamlessly. I liked it from Ep. 1 and am really into the characters and storyline now. Unfortunately, I probably won't give it much word of mouth recognition, as people recoil when I tell them the name. I guess it will be my guilty pleasure.

Is your nickname a Steely Dan reference! If so...cool!!!!

;)

Series 2 gets go ahead - with Netflix. Well done Tom! Date TBC.

You can binge watch Series 1 on Netflix now.

http://premieredate.tv/tv-series/2637-when-does-scrotal-recall-season-2-premiere-release-date.html

Two years on and I'm a Netflix subscriber and there's so much great comedy on there. I see that Scrotal Recall has been renamed Lovesick and another series is in the pipeline. Despite slagging it off in the past I'm binge watching it today and think that it's really good.

Re-reading the past posts from the writer/director Tom Edge, he has indeed been very generous with his time and advice. I am now looking forward to S2.

Hey, I like the show, but I was wondering if anyone could fill me in about why it's shot in Glasgow? There doesn't seem to be any Scottish actors in the show, so it doesn't seem like an obvious chose.
Cheers.

Quote: NoSpokeWarrior @ 28th February 2017, 11:43 PM

Hey, I like the show, but I was wondering if anyone could fill me in about why it's shot in Glasgow? There doesn't seem to be any Scottish actors in the show, so it doesn't seem like an obvious chose.
Cheers.

Probably regional production quotas, tax breaks, and/or location shoot facilitating by the city council.