The Keith Lemon Sketch Show Page 2

I can't speak on the exteriors but after a little research is appears the interiors were shot at Spectrecom Studios in central London.

Really can't stick it any longer.

Leigh Francis is better than taking nob gags then just repeating over and over and over again.

Mick Hucknall, David Dickinson and Jobcentre for out of work cartoon characters are inspired, but making hairy bikers swear and tell us to 'take a f**king croissant and stick it up your f**king arse' - really? Yawn.

Well, tonight was the last episode of the series. So you don't have to "stick it" any further. Celebrity Juice is going live as of next week in this show's timeslot.

Nob gags with gunge . . .

Just grew tired of that as seemed a repeat of same thing each week - ooh, let's push boundaries of smut and say rude words - oops, did I just refer to genitals again?

I am actually cool with this sort of humour - I just prefer it punctuated with other stuff or I just find it tedious.

Teary

I thought the series final was absolutely hilarious. Most Probably Not Haunted had me cackling with laughter. Really very funny indeed.

I think he got this series bang on.
Bo Selecta in nearly human form, with not a neckbrace in sight

Hilarious. Love David Dickinson especially.

Martin Clunes is very disturbing.

Quote: zooo @ 15th March 2016, 1:47 PM GMT

Martin Clunes is very disturbing.

That is also a fave. He has the laugh down to a treat.

It's the Mark Wright sketches that crack me up and it's just all facial expressions lol.

:D "buzzin'"