RIP Alan Rickman

Yet another brilliant artist has died im gutted here, he seemed such a lovely bloke who wasn't up himself unlike a few actors in the world. a sad sad day indeed RIP Mr Rickman you will be sorely missed.

Sad news. Intelligent actor who could express a delicious humour into the driest of parts.

I'm much more upset about him than I was Bowie. (Not that it's a competition.)
He was bloody brilliant in everything. Especially loved him in Harry Potter, Die Hard, Galaxy Quest, and as the angel in Dogma. (And kissing Norman Reedus in Dark Harbor.)

Why can't some rubbish people go next?

Sad day indeed. RIP - I have a gut feeling that this is going to be one of those years. So far, they have all been around my age....... :(

:(

He was the best thing about Die Hard.

Is there a virus out there that's killing all my favourite British artists?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 14th January 2016, 7:07 PM GMT

:(

He was the best thing about Die Hard.

Is there a virus out there that's killing all my favourite British artists?

And BCG posters? Angelic

Quote: zooo @ 14th January 2016, 6:59 PM GMT

Humphrey Appleby (Yes, Minister): "Apparently the Lord isn't all that keen on them to join him"

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th January 2016, 7:10 PM GMT

And BCG posters? Angelic

True.

69 is nowt these days. Damn shame, RIP

RIP. Sad to have to write those three letters again so soon.

One of the best British actors of all time.

Great actor. My thoughts go out to his family. RIP Alan Rickman.

Quote: zooo @ 14th January 2016, 6:59 PM GMT

I'm much more upset about him than I was Bowie. (Not that it's a competition.)
He was bloody brilliant in everything. Especially loved him in Harry Potter, Die Hard, Galaxy Quest, and as the angel in Dogma. (And kissing Norman Reedus in Dark Harbor.)

Couldn't agree more. Sorry enough about Bowie but I was never a fan. However Alan Rickman was my favourite villain ever.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th January 2016, 7:07 PM GMT

Sad day indeed. RIP - I have a gut feeling that this is going to be one of those years. So far, they have all been around my age....... :(

Stop thinking that!

Quote: keewik @ 14th January 2016, 11:19 PM GMT

Stop thinking that!

:D You sound just like my wife, but you are so right. However, cannot help it as I am the worse pessimist you could ever come across.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th January 2016, 11:34 PM GMT

:D You sound just like my wife, but you are so right. However, cannot help it as I am the worse pessimist you could ever come across.

I could beat you at that, as my hypnotherapist would tell you!

Quote: keewik @ 14th January 2016, 11:48 PM GMT

I could beat you at that, as my hypnotherapist would tell you!

:O But you told me "Stop thinking that!", so it's OK if I feel fatalistic then? Teary I'm happier when I am. :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th January 2016, 11:58 PM GMT

:O But you told me "Stop thinking that!", so it's OK if I feel fatalistic then? Teary I'm happier when I am. :D

The advice is: don't do what I do, do what I tell you.
Laughing out loud