BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 40

Why not? It's all part and parcel of the BCG FPL - 'smatter, too strong for you to play with the big boys? Whistling nnocently

Roscoff had a very good week
Shame he doesn't post much any more, has he been on lately?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd December 2015, 9:25 AM GMT

Yes, two weeks running with plus 80s and have leap frogged you (sorry - no, really :D ) AND Godot (oo-er Cool), but wonder if I can keep it up (as the bish. said to the actress).

Your game week history suggests you can't. But don't worry, if you post another massive score or any further unbelievably jammy points from PL detritus like Yo Yo Touré I will personally enter the game, Tron style and kick you to death. As the actress said to the bishop.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 20th December 2015, 8:37 PM GMT

:)

I simply refuse to learn from my mistakes. I wish Leicester would just f**k off.

I keep seeing you coming back and then when the tables are all totted up again you're gone. It's like an invisible wall halfway up the table.

I feel the same way about Barkley and Igahlo. Their points over the last four weeks have cost me the lead. Thing is one is an inspiring footballer and the other is a human saveloy in a cheap shirt. So I would never have both.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 22nd December 2015, 3:15 PM GMT

Your game week history suggests you can't. But don't worry, if you post another massive score or any further unbelievably jammy points from PL detritus like Yo Yo Touré I will personally enter the game, Tron style and kick you to death. As the actress said to the bishop.

Yes, but being a grasshopper I was learning, and fast from the likes of Obi Wan Horse and Yoda Stylee , so in early weeks there was a lot of naivety such as having John Terry on my team and wasting the triple captain chip on the turnip Rooney. Angry

So, I will be waiting for you - I am the third sprite in the second graphics card.

I might even make Touré captain just for the sheer hell of it. :P

It's a good job Oh Be One Horse wasn't giving you advice 2 seasons ago when he was doing 12 transfers a week

:O

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 22nd December 2015, 8:15 PM GMT

It's a good job Oh Be One Horse wasn't giving you advice 2 seasons ago when he was doing 12 transfers a week

George
I think you use these like Garlic to keep Don away

No not Darlic

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 22nd December 2015, 10:56 PM GMT

No not Darlic

Laughing out loud

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 22nd December 2015, 10:56 PM GMT

George
I think you use these like Garlic to keep Don away

He's certainly a tedious c**t, shitting all over the thread with pics that have nothing to do with FF. I can't be the only one who finds it annoying.

Anyway, I'm back now. How are you?

Quote: don rushmore @ 23rd December 2015, 2:52 AM GMT

He's certainly a tedious c**t, shitting all over the thread with pics that have nothing to do with FF. I can't be the only one who finds it annoying.

Don, I know you like to attack everyone, and swing your dick around like you're the big cheese, but that's far more tedious and annoying to everyone here.

Merry Christmas.

Quote: don rushmore @ 23rd December 2015, 2:52 AM GMT

Laughing out loud
Good mate

Merry Christmas, nice to see you back on the thread

Now this thread is getting interesting - as I was wondering when the Don/Godot/Steve et al "banter" would start, having read the last throes of 2014/2015. :D

Mayhap I will join in at some point when I am feeling more confident.

Don't worry about missing out
It was bantz with a capital P