Status report Page 5,885

Quote: reds @ 16th December 2015, 12:51 PM GMT

I think I've seen one or two of them ...or bits bit of two. Clearly they made an impression.

I saw the first one and that put me off the rest.

1 cuspid canine less and a good few quid lighter too......but no more toothache. ' I've given you as much lidocaine as I am allowed Mr Goodlad - this is gonna hurt, sorry' ?#?understatement? Could you pop the wax back in my ears that shot out during that tug of war, thank you.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 16th December 2015, 4:24 PM GMT

1 cuspid canine less and a good few quid lighter too......but no more toothache. ' I've given you as much lidocaine as I am allowed Mr Goodlad - this is gonna hurt, sorry' ?#?understatement? Could you pop the wax back in my ears that shot out during that tug of war, thank you.

Double ouch!
Console

Reminds me of the last time I'd a tooth out, years ago. The struggle was so great that the dentist had to keep taking a rest. And I heard these deep, deep growls coming from somewhere, then realised it was me.

Happy birthday Godot Taxis.

And happy birthday me. Wave

Quote: A Horseradish @ 18th December 2015, 9:44 AM GMT

Happy birthday Godot Taxis.

And happy birthday me. Wave

Happy Birthday to you both. Are you twins?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 16th December 2015, 4:24 PM GMT

Oh dear!

I'm loving the word 'cuspid' though.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 18th December 2015, 10:08 AM GMT

Happy Birthday to you both. Are you twins?

We've only got Horse's word for it - he's always seeking attention. ;)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th December 2015, 10:11 AM GMT

We've only got Horse's word for it - he's always seeking attention. ;)

I reckon they're yin and yang.

Or yan and ying, or bing and bong or ding and dong or...........bored now. Unimpressed

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th December 2015, 10:15 AM GMT

Or yan and ying, or bing and bong or ding and dong or...........bored now. Unimpressed

Do they know one another IRL.

30 all, new balls please.

Oh, you've thrown your racquet down - I win. :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th December 2015, 10:17 AM GMT

30 all, new balls please.

Oh, you've thrown your racquet down - I win. :D

New balls? Saucy ...

It's the works Christmas party tonight, although Chip doesn't know whether he can be arsed going. It seems a lot of hassle.

Quote: chipolata @ 18th December 2015, 10:40 AM GMT

It's the works Christmas party tonight, although Chip doesn't know whether he can be arsed** going. It seems a lot of hassle.

**Think of all those lovely photocopies.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th December 2015, 10:49 AM GMT

**Think of all those lovely photocopies.

Sadly the quality of work arses is very poor. Very poor indeed. :(