What are you watching on TV? Page 2,048

Hehe. Her facial expressions are hilarious.

Watching a programme about the turd named Queen Victoria and how she treated her daughters. What a bizarre family - then and now. We'd do them a favour if we got rid of them.

Victoria was an unbelievable arsehole. Mr K has just described her as looking like a washerwomen. I reckon washerwomen would be nicer people.

Quote: keewik @ 25th September 2015, 9:25 PM BST

Watching a programme about the turd named Queen Victoria and how she treated her daughters. What a bizarre family - then and now. We'd do them a favour if we got rid of them.

Victoria was an unbelievable arsehole. Mr K has just described her as looking like a washerwomen. I reckon washerwomen would be nicer people.

Ah but she had a thing about Jocks. Have you seen Mrs Brown?

Dad's Army, Menace From The Deep. Great episode!

"I did that speech at the drama society's production of 'The Lighthouse Keeper'."

Laughing out loud

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 26th September 2015, 7:59 PM BST

Dad's Army, Menace From The Deep. Great episode!

"I did that speech at the drama society's production of 'The Lighthouse Keeper'."

Laughing out loud

Got my times wrong and missed it. It's on at the same time as Doctor Who.

The last movie what I watched was "Sherlock Holmes". Very impressive person)

This is England

*sigh*

Bored already

Just watched Foyle - always classic and Honeysuckle - even with a plum in her mouth is quite fanciable.

Now watching the remains of Cider with Rosie. Coincidence as I had a couple of pints at lunchtime.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th September 2015, 6:22 PM BST

Ah but she had a thing about Jocks. Have you seen Mrs Brown?

Yes. She fancied Billy Connolly. Laughing out loud

Quote: keewik @ 27th September 2015, 9:49 PM BST

Yes. She fancied Billy Connolly. Laughing out loud

And shagged him?

Some would say yes but the time scale's difficult and she was no Pamela Stephenson.

Just watched some of that programme on BBC3 about White supremacists.

I'm sure that Amanda - the leader of the White Knights has Oriental blood. Haven't any of her KKK mates noticed? Then another "leader" said "it will be World War 3 - all over the United States!"

Just shows that they think the world begins and ends in America.

I loved the way they thought they were hard done by because the police were protecting the Blacks.

Quote: Chappers @ 29th September 2015, 1:37 AM BST

Just watched some of that programme on BBC3 about White supremacists.

I'm sure that Amanda - the leader of the White Knights has Oriental blood. Haven't any of her KKK mates noticed? Then another "leader" said "it will be World War 3 - all over the United States!"

Just shows that they think the world begins and ends in America.

I loved the way they thought they were hard done by because the police were protecting the Blacks.

Lynda Bellingham in an old New Tricks on Drama.

Earlier, Bake Off.

Right now, a brilliant nostalgic documentary called 'Filmed in Supermarionation' on Sky Arts. All about Gerry & Sylvia Anderson and their various shows.

I've never seen The Secret Service. Stanley Unwin as a Vicar/spy! How the hell do you come up with that as an idea?

Most of the series I saw as a child (in the 80s) I loved, except for Thunderbirds. Not sure why.

One of my early childhood memories is when I was 3 years old. I had to visit the opticians on a regular basis (I had a sty). I thought the opticians was fun because I got to look at 3D pictures, then go home with a patch over one eye. Mum would give me a Milky Bar and I'd watch Fireball XL5. Brilliant.

I liked Terrahawks but the villains scared the shit out of me. Stingray I liked, I thought I'd make a good addition to their team as I was quite good at swimming. Captain Scarlett was my favourite.