Who do you fancy? Page 1,233

Quote: Lazarus Goldfinger @ 14th September 2015, 4:14 PM BST

I don't see the Tiffany Porter attraction myself, plus she's a yankee-doodle dandy, so she loses points for being a mercenary. Re brit athletes? I don't remember fancying anyone that much at the WC. There's something oddly cute about KJT (the scouse accent?) plus Dina asher smith has a really pretty smile. Obviously Jessica "The Body" Ennis.

But...here's a really weird one: Paula Radcliffe's voice! I don't fancy her in the slightest, never have, but oh my God did she have a sexy voice at the 2015WC! I think she said she had a flu/lost her voice during the games, so her voice developed this super-sexy soft, husky, whisper. Maybe it was the drugs? What? Beechams and Lemsip can make you sound woozy!

I can't find a really good example unfortunately, but you can kind of still hear it coming in and out in this clip: https://youtu.be/YNdGNYa-a_Y Woof!

Now, I'm off to replay that audio in a darkened room while watching this video on mute... https://youtu.be/fSTaK8FDnv0 ...purely because I have huge admiration for the dedication of these two athletes.

I know what you mean about Paula's voice. I think she's very nice (except when she's running).

She wasn't competing at the World Championships (injured) but she was in the BBC studios, Ashleigh Nelson:

American Allyson Felix

Jamaican Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce (love her)

One of my all time favourite women ever Denise Lewis

They all seem nice but I can't stand women who are fitter and faster than I am.

Linda Carter is stunning.

Not a classic beauty but Michelle Gomez is incredibly sexy.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 19th September 2015, 5:59 PM BST

If that was the case with me I wouldn't be able to stand anyone.

Quote: Chappers @ 19th September 2015, 8:03 PM BST

Watching Dr. Who right at this moment?
Yes, she is sexy...a bit of a dominatrix, maybe. I bet she can be a bit scary to shy men.

Eww

I'd rather shag Davros

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 19th September 2015, 8:16 PM BST

Watching Dr. Who right at this moment?

Have you seen Green Wing, Gordon?

Quote: Aaron @ 19th September 2015, 9:04 PM BST

Have you seen Green Wing, Gordon?

Unfortunately no. I've seen 2 or 3 episodes of Carrie & Barry though. She was in that as well, wasn't she?

She was, yes! You need to see Green Wing though!

Quote: Aaron @ 19th September 2015, 9:31 PM BST

It was a fantastic series and that's where I first saw Michelle.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 19th September 2015, 5:59 PM BST

We have opposing tastes in women.

Quote: Chappers @ 19th September 2015, 8:03 PM BST

Linda Carter is stunning.

Wonder Woman. Now that's an extreme case of fitter and faster (and stronger, and more scantily clad).

Michelle Gomez is hot. I don't watch Dr Who so I don't know what she's like in that.

I met her husband Jack Davenport (from Coupling) once on holiday when I was a teenager. My girlfriend at the time kept banging on about how sexy he was. At this point he'd only really been in This Life which was the cool thing to like in the mid 90s (although I thought it was a bit shit). I felt quite threatened. She would have dropped me like yesterday's old news if he'd shown the slightest interest in her (which he didn't). Still, he seemed like a nice chap.

Quote: Aaron @ 19th September 2015, 9:31 PM BST

For the sake of balance, I'd just like to point out that I didn't like Green Wing.

For years Ive fancied Leo Kojak?- 'who loves ya baby', so bald is ok, ok- I am weird Cool

Austin Armacost. <3

Balancing a bottle of beer on his todger?

I like to think so.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 21st September 2015, 9:49 AM BST

Balancing a bottle of beer on his todger?

I thought that too, it's either that or the lasting result of a drunken night's craziness?