eSt Family Empire (PILOT) Page 4

Quote: sootyj @ 15th September 2015, 9:35 PM BST

What can I say like Claudia Schiffer I have a face that sells.

Yes but yours sells fish.

Quote: Will Cam @ 15th September 2015, 9:25 PM BST

Hi Lydia,

I think Sootyj is wrong ( that's me and you slagging him off here - although mine isn't a pathetic stool sucking attack on his looks). No my criticism of Sootyj is his taste in toast because I think the toast was pretty shit. It did however fit into the overall sketch quite nicely, even if camouflaged.

Please drop by real soon with some more recommendations of things you have nothing to do with Wave

Will the Thrill? what do you know about good food anyway? you are English that means you are disqualified. the only reason you guys getting hooked on the toast is because that's the only thing you brough uP on. So sad. you can talk about a a lot of things in history and you can tell that all this videos are shit but please do not get into food I speak 5 languages I travel the world and the seven seas but I never seen a restaurant with offerd English cuisine. in some parts of the world people think that doner kebab is English food. Also please only comment next time if you really watched the 10 minutes. all those other 1 min watches are absolutely boring and fantasy free people. whom know about critics as much as a horse about the alphabe. So if you want to criticize then watch I through and then you have my attention otherwise you just one of those keyboard Warriors with very very little nutts and zero imagination. A dirty mind is a joy forever and narrow mind is a drag forever

Crikey; what's happened to this place?!

Genuine question Lydia - is the onus on the writer/producer to hook the audience, or on the audience to give the writer/producer however much time is requested?

Welcome back after 4 years Flavian Wave

It took an extreme poster to get you back.

I actually watched about 7 minutes of this and can say with some authority that it is extremely unfunny.

If you don't like feedback Lydia, don't ask for it

Hello Flavian

and people please apply the first rule of first aid to critique,

help the casualty making the least noise.

Newsjack hopefuls need you!

=

Hi both!

Yes indeed Will. That and the shameless plug in my signature.

You should see me these days; I wear a sandwich board to work.

Better than the shameful plug in your bottom.

Our logo's on that too

Is it me or is there a lot of dog shit around these days

Quote: Flavian @ 17th September 2015, 8:57 PM BST

Our logo's on that too