Sue Perkins Page 8

God he milked that character, if you'll excuse the pun.

Quote: sootyj @ 16th August 2015, 1:39 PM BST

God he milked that character, if you'll excuse the pun.

Actually, he bloody well did. I remember seeing he and Mr Punt on the hallowed stage of 'The Lewisham Theatre' in the mid 90s performing 'The Milky Milky Tour: Live'. I laughed quite a lot, but I was much younger then :(

I still like Sue Perkins though (to avoid this post being 'faded to grey'.)

Quote: Davey Jay @ 16th August 2015, 12:01 PM BST

I completely agree with TW. I want to vomit on myself every time I see her smug annoying face

That would be the 17 pints of lager you had the night before. And her smug face - because she didn't need to involve you? That said, 3 dogs Davey, I have to agree with you.

She has zero originality and bite. Stood next to Jenny Eclair, Roseanne Barr, Ellen Degenerate (and many more) she's not a comedian. A good looking presenter maybe. Also most top comedians will mock or highlight imperfections in their appearance, Sue goes the other way - never a hair out of place. You just know a good date for her is a full length mirror.

So Davey, have you called any of your dogs Perkins ?

Quote: Chappers @ 16th August 2015, 7:53 PM BST

Yes - but that's not the point.......

Yeah and he's got the DVDs to prove it.

AHEM!

Moving on, I don't find Ms Perkins smug at all. I do, however, think that Marcus Brigstocke is smugness personified.

I'm fairly confident Sue Perkins is a nice person off-screen, and she's a joy to behold (for me, anyway) when she's ON-screen.

I can't get enough of her on-screen

And I can't get ANY of her off-screen.

But I'm sure she's nice.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 16th August 2015, 8:51 PM BST

Yeah and he's got the DVDs to prove it.

AHEM!

Moving on, I don't find Ms Perkins smug at all. I do, however, think that Marcus Brigstocke is smugness personified.

I like Sue and her ("showbiz") partner Mel Giddy Giedi...Goldilocks.

Hated MB when I first saw him on'telly, but have warmed to him now. Thought he was very good on Never Seen Star Wars, which is a pity it is not on anymore on the box.