I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,748

Quote: DaButt @ 2nd July 2015, 4:11 PM BST

Leaving on a one-way trip to Syria (cloudy with a chance of drone attacks) is fine. It's when they want to return home with passports in hand that they become a worrisome problem.

And we'll let them in, no matter what. Angry

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 2nd July 2015, 12:09 PM BST

Chappers if you have a large family then you have little choice but to go for the bargains at Thomas Cook. According to the brochure the views are to die for.

;)

Quote: Nogget @ 2nd July 2015, 1:44 PM BST

Edited to demonstrate why your wrath might be misplaced.

Well they've got no chance then have they. If we'd taken them into care then they'd grow up resentful. Social Services in this country can never f**king win!

Quote: DaButt @ 2nd July 2015, 4:11 PM BST

Leaving on a one-way trip to Syria (cloudy with a chance of drone attacks) is fine. It's when they want to return home with passports in hand that they become a worrisome problem.

And we'll welcome them with open arms.

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd July 2015, 5:06 PM BST

;)

Well they've got no chance then have they. If we'd taken them into care then they'd grow up resentful. Social Services in this country can never f**king win!

And we'll welcome them with open arms.

It is indeed very sad news for their children and I can't see why a child brought up with love and a good moral compass would be resentful. Let's not forget home grown Philpot who burnt 6 of his 17 kids to death to get back at his mistress. Good chance his kids will be resentful or far worse. I would welcome back the innocent children draged to Syria, if Syria would take our Philpots. I hope those kids do get a family who does gives a monkey's left tit about them.

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 2nd July 2015, 5:34 PM BST

It is indeed very sad news for their children and I can't see why a child brought up with love and a good moral compass would be resentful. Let's not forget home grown Philpot who burnt 6 of his 17 kids to death to get back at his mistress. Good chance his kids will be resentful or far worse. I would welcome back the innocent children draged to Syria, if Syria would take our Philpots. I hope those kids do get a family who does gives a monkey's left tit about them.

I maybe gave the wrong impression, what I resent is the amount of main news coverage and the implication that we need to intervene. If that is what they want to do, then let them do it and stop meddling.

In the wake of Tim Hunt's controversial resignation for his ill-judged 'women/laboratory/love/cry' comment, England's Lionesses have come out to support him by very obviously crying on the pitch, an action which was justified by their coach by saying "it's OK to cry"; as indeed it is.

As indeed the male players do. Every time they fall over. Which is fairly often.

Quote: zooo @ 2nd July 2015, 10:54 PM BST

As indeed the male players do. Every time they fall over. Which is fairly often.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Alright, alright it wasn't that funny. Three LOLs - tsk tsk, you girls.

Both Sky and the BBC devoting nearly all their airtime to the Greek vote (snore), like I care...........shall I? Yeah, why not...."It's all Greek to me - I thankyow!"

But I have learnt one/two things OXI (pronounce Oche apparently, as in darts) means YES and NAI (pronounced Nay? 'Spect not) means YES. :S

Like I say, it's all......

Can't believe these nutters in Greece are dancing in the streets. Don't they realise the bloody awful pickle they're in?

And so are you by the look of it - just how many have you had tonight?

Oh, you've edited it, now I look a fool

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th July 2015, 10:16 PM BST

Then delete your post and you're a sweetie again !

Quote: Oldrocker @ 5th July 2015, 10:19 PM BST

Then delete your post and you're a sweetie again !

Well, she had at least four the other night, so I'll leave it as a reminder.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th July 2015, 10:16 PM BST

*snigger*

Quote: keewik @ 5th July 2015, 10:14 PM BST

Can't believe these nutters in Greece are dancing in the streets. Don't they realise the bloody awful pickle they're in?

Yes, it must be terrible for them to face leaving the union... ;)