Things that piss you off Page 1,580

Quote: Chappers @ 22nd February 2015, 10:54 PM GMT

That furniture shop advert with manager and the young assistant. Oh they're so funny!

Oh God I hate that one so much. Angry

Has anyone else noticed a trend towards knobheads having their mobile on speaker phone and walking about talking out loud instead of having their mobiles up to their ears?

Almost as bad as people who use handsfree through their car stereo and it sounds like world war 3 driving past.

Angry Anything that has; 'Because your worth it'??

Quote: Oldrocker @ 23rd February 2015, 12:22 AM GMT

Has anyone else noticed a trend towards knobheads having their mobile on speaker phone and walking about talking out loud instead of having their mobiles up to their ears?

I really hate it on buses. I also hate it when people who are not driving put me on speaker. Then tell me I'm not when I complain I they keep fading and it is all rattly. The far away noise you get on speaker is different to the one in a bad service area. Also I xan hear you walking away from the phone!

TtPyO- the amount of reposted old stuff on Facebook. It's become completely normalised I know, but I wish more people could do something original.

I hate reposts from Facebook groups but at the same time, I normally fall into that trap and watch the "funny" video someone has shared. I kind of appreciate the auto play feature Facebook has, which means I don't have to actually click the link to watch it, and therefore don't participate in any encouragement towards future content in a way that would have had my "click" recorded. Although Facebook probably counts them as mouse clicks for the sake of selling advertising revenue, in a really sneaky way.

P & O Cruises advert with Rob Brydon.

Don't rub it in you tart! You can afford it but you'll have been given it for nothing!!!

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd February 2015, 10:54 PM GMT

P & O Cruises advert with Rob Brydon.

Don't rub it in you tart! You can afford it but you'll have been given it for nothing!!!

I love Rob Brydon but he is a bit of an ad whore.

Cruises.

I cannot imagine anything worse than being stuck with the same people for XX days !

Even worse if it was XXVII days.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 24th February 2015, 12:56 AM GMT

Cruises.

I cannot imagine anything worse than being stuck with the same people for XXX days !

Prefer a nice pint of mild these days?

:D Yes, do agree- OH how bad could it be?... stuck with people you hate?

I suppose it is a kind of 'Big Brother' experience?

You know what really grinds my gears?!

That peolep mahke spelhing mistakes.

when you mention something about hearing or deafness and someone says, "What?" like they just invented the joke. Oh the hilarity.....