New idea Page 3

Quote: Marc P @ 27th September 2014, 8:40 AM BST

Leave me out of this or I will kick you in the cul de sac! I never said anything negative or about Depots - that was Paul W!

How dare you, sir!

Sorry about that. You all look alike to me and also have names of Apostles.

Oi! And note the bloody 'C' !

Going back to the original idea of someone to write it up, I'm up for it but I'm notoriously unreliable and get side-tracked. But I could give it a go.

Side tracked is good for trains sometimes.

Quote: Chappers @ 27th September 2014, 3:58 PM BST

Going back to the original idea of someone to write it up, I'm up for it but I'm notoriously unreliable and get side-tracked. But I could give it a go.

You see, there are many script writers around the country and abroad. To find the right one is not that easy at all, you know that. Even if the writer is talented,published and famous, it doesn't mean he or she would fit within the project. Should I ask Stephen King get the comedy drama done? Another thing which makes the situation a bit complicated is the web platforms such as Elance, People per Hour, etc. What do they say is "We have over a thousand freelancers to choose from!". Well, my answer is "Good for you. Get another thousand, I don't really mind!".
I always choose a quality - it's something that makes me to believe in you. I hate to do mistakes, and I won't fail because of that.

Quote: Lazzard @ 26th September 2014, 11:47 PM BST

I am still trying to figure out Lazzards' idea

Quote: Marc P @ 27th September 2014, 4:23 PM BST

Side tracked is good for trains sometimes.

I thought that as soon as I pressed go.

Quote: Richardas Vitkus @ 27th September 2014, 6:49 PM BST

You see, there are many script writers around the country and abroad. To find the right one is not that easy at all, you know that. Even if the writer is talented,published and famous, it doesn't mean he or she would fit within the project. Should I ask Stephen King get the comedy drama done? Another thing which makes the situation a bit complicated is the web platforms such as Elance, People per Hour, etc. What do they say is "We have over a thousand freelancers to choose from!". Well, my answer is "Good for you. Get another thousand, I don't really mind!".
I always choose a quality - it's something that makes me to believe in you. I hate to do mistakes, and I won't fail because of that.

Fair enough. Seriously I do understand.

Quote: Richardas Vitkus @ 27th September 2014, 6:49 PM BST

I am still trying to figure out Lazzards' idea

Me too.

You could try Stephen King if Chappers doesn't work out. He's no Arnie that's for sure.

Quote: Marc P @ 27th September 2014, 9:43 PM BST

You could try Stephen King if Chappers doesn't work out. He's no Arnie that's for sure.

But then he's not very funny either.

Quote: Chappers @ 27th September 2014, 10:01 PM BST

But then he's not very funny either.

Well, he is not, he is not tragic either. "The Depot" would become alternative to "Silent Hill, not "The Office". But it's another option worth to observe.

Never heard of Silent Hill.

Is Swarzanneger in it then?

I f**king hate depots

Quote: Chappers @ 27th September 2014, 10:24 PM BST

Never heard of Silent Hill.

Wow! When I was 15 I played a game on PS1 called Sillent Hill. That was a top one. I kept saying "it should be a movie made on this one". So, they stole my idea.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6551598848/h07F8CBA3/

Quote: Marc P @ 27th September 2014, 10:25 PM BST

Is Swarzanneger in it then?

Yes, when he was a girl