New idea Page 2

Tell that to Dennis Waterman... He had a good idea.

Quote: Marc P @ 26th September 2014, 10:26 PM BST

Tell that to Dennis Waterman... He had a good idea.

Yes but was he good to you, did he love you, like you wanted him to.

I didn't mind.

Oh right, now it makes a sense. I am sure the matter would be discussed without any doubt. I would be happy to see this project successful. If you can do that, we will find the best solution on that.

Quote: Jennie @ 26th September 2014, 10:23 PM BST

Sadly ideas are worth nothing.

There is nothing to stop anyone stealing the idea and simply writing it for themselves.

Ideas are always worth something, more or less. Others might take an opportunity to earn on them.

Ok. Good luck with the project, hope you get something on paper you like,

Thanks Marc

Well Richardas, you have committed the cardinal sin of blanket bombing - well 2 identical threads at least.

As mentioned on the other thread I used to work on the railways and have started a script based at a fictitious station.

And yes - they do have depots. I know because once I got on a train I thought was carrying on but instead it went to "the depot" and I went through a train wash.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th September 2014, 11:40 PM BST

Well Richardas, you have committed the cardinal sin of blanket bombing - well 2 identical threads at least.

As mentioned on the other thread I used to work on the railways and have started a script based at a fictitious station.

And yes - they do have depots. I know because once I got on a train I thought was carrying on but instead it went to "the depot" and I went through a train wash.

Hi Chappers,

Firstly, for some reasons I thought you were not happy I am a foreigner. Sorry for that.
Secondly, it seems I messed up a bit by doubling number of threads. Sorry for that too.
:-)

Quote: Richardas Vitkus @ 27th September 2014, 12:00 AM BST

Hi Chappers,

Firstly, for some reasons I thought you were not happy I am a foreigner. Sorry for that.

Not at all. Just commenting on Marc's about the fact Railways don't have depots but of course they do.

Yeap

Quote: Chappers @ 27th September 2014, 12:14 AM BST

Not at all. Just commenting on Marc's about the fact Railways don't have depots but of course they do.

Leave me out of this or I will kick you in the cul de sac! I never said anything negative or about Depots - that was Paul W!

How dare you, sir!

"Depot" is apparently the name given to the buildings on the station-rather confusingly. Although trains do drive through some depots (especially if it's underground?) "station" or "terminus" are the regular terms.

It's alright to be confused Paul, there is a lot to be learned on this site which is a large part of why it can be so good.

Hey nice people, thanks a lot to all of you for your posts last night. It is much appreciated. If you think you may recommend someone for this project, please do not hesitate to drop me a message. Otherwise, have a lovely weekend.